What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Anyone know this guy? and think the pricing is correct? I'm tempted!

Good Morning,
I sell and refurbish pinballs I have at this moment limited edition Centaur 5 ball multiball £2300, Star Trek Next Generation £4150, Fairey electromechanical £1300,
Fireball £1400, Elektra £2150, Getaway £2500 . These are the refurbished prices have not thought about as is. If you require any more information do not hesitate to let me know.

I wouldn't buy on the promise of a stranger to renovate a machine, he could be useless.

Also the sellers mindset in selling like that is a little off target, I'd tread very carefully.

I wouldn't buy on the promise of a stranger to renovate a machine, he could be useless.

Also the sellers mindset in selling like that is a little off target, I'd tread very carefully.

Yeah I know, I have no intention of buying, it was just a reply I received to a wanted add

How much for a Time Machine?

Backglass 1 small mark not noticeable.

Ramps ok.

Cabinet pretty tidy for age.

New display a few years ago presumably will last many more.

Minor damage to middle plastic.

Recent new legs.

Fully working.

What's the going rate for a sega Jurassic park lost world?
Unfortunately I'm thinning down to 1 "family friendly" themed pin soon and think this might appeal.
Cheers.

Any ideas on what a decent condition EM Bally Wizard worth pls ?
There has recently been one up for sale on ebay at £1,800 - it has been listed at this price several times and no takers. There is another one right now on ebay £1,950.

Reactions: DRD
There are half a dozen working and tidy looking EMs up for sale on ebay right now from a single seller in Harrogate. They seem to have been there for ages on "Buy it Now" and are priced between 700 and 1,000 so there can't be many buyers for these things

There has recently been one up for sale on ebay at £1,800 - it has been listed at this price several times and no takers. There is another one right now on ebay £1,950.

There are half a dozen working and tidy looking EMs up for sale on ebay right now from a single seller in Harrogate. They seem to have been there for ages on "Buy it Now" and are priced between 700 and 1,000 so there can't be many buyers for these things
Those are a bit expensive, although he has been slowly selling those pins. Some have repainted cabs (not to original design) which has put me off, plus for me I'm enjoying getting a non worker back to life, otherwise I'd have bought one off him. Also there are no pics of the insides on any of their listings, I'd want to take a good look inside to ensure everything is there and hasn't been messed with.

I have bought two EM's recently from ebay for £255 & £410 - both in poor condition, one just about working, the other not at all. I have refurbed one and the other is in progress. In total I'm in for over £1k on each of these to get them to a working, playable condition.

So..... I'd say £1,500+ for a sought after title such as Wizard.

Wizard with FB and CF is up the top end of EMs but still should be sub 1k unless very tidy. When many EMs met there grave on the onset of solid state operators hung onto Wizards so its not particularly rare. Damn fine looking game though!

Wizard with FB and CF is up the top end of EMs but still should be sub 1k unless very tidy. When many EMs met there grave on the onset of solid state operators hung onto Wizards so its not particularly rare. Damn fine looking game though!
Seems a bargain at sub £1k - you got one for sale?

There were a few on the forum last year. Capt fantastic USED to come up far more often. Too attached to these to sell them. They just ooze 70s cool

I would not price any EM over £500, it's a closed market and very limited in the UK. Anything needed beyond a relay unit or a coil is a problem to find and then if you find a mechanism suitable you need to configure it accordingly.

The art on some of them is stunning and the main attraction, as well as the chimes and bells but the game play is limited.

You will always invest more coins then you are ever going to get back unless it's a mint limited run machine.

Plus point is the build quality of the internally and externally is usually outstanding and if you get it working perfect it will probably keep going for another 40 years.

Value of an afm with faded cab, worn playfield to bare wood near flipper and near hole of stroke of luck?

Trying to think if I've ever seen an attack from mars playfield not worn down to the wood :hmm:

I remember @Fishbulb wouldn't let me leave before i had my head down against the playfield of his AFM. Only one I've seen in person that's not down to wood

Last edited:
Importation form Tenerife would be needed... any ideas?

7BAB5B2A-0BEA-4FD8-86C2-0A5EEE6C9DC4.jpeg

I may have an incoming game. I really want to keep my collection to 12. So I may sell either Paragon or Shadow

Paragon. As good as you will find .Mint backglass. Plays perfectly. Usual cab fade, but otherwise a great cab .No broken plastics . Displays 100 per cent .thoroughly shopped and tuned by me. Rebuilt drops. Mechs polished. New flippers .full flipper rebuilds. Playfield has very minor wear for a game like this. Incredibly clean game. Beneath the playfield is like it came out of the factory .Was in use when the league came here a fortnight ago.

IMG_20180404_0935577.jpg

The Shadow . As good as you will likely find. Highly rated Aurich translite and speaker panel. Original Alec Baldwin .translite and speaker panel. Plays very, very fast. Redecalled head by me so virtually perfect. Cab in great shape and no fade, so I left it as factory. Drilled for lock down bar. Thoroughly workshopped and tuned by me. Lots of new parts. Rebuilt brick wall target with all new cosmetic and mechanical parts as this is a known wear spot. LEDs .DMD perfect. Mini pf plays perfectly. Used in league play a fortnight ago. No broken plastics .
IMG_20180404_0936099.jpg

I also have loads of game specific spares for both games . Plastics, drop targets, ramps, diverters, original paragon flyer ....

Last edited:
Paragon £800 - £1,000
Shadow £1,800 - £2,000

Interested in Paragon if you do decide to sell David. :)

DRD - I might be interested in shadow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ca anyone give me an indication of what a Metallica Premium is worth. Great condition, HUO, Pinball Pro speaker upgrade, shaker motor, ColorDMD upgrade, and LED backboard which lights up parts of the backglass in time to the action.

Value please. World Poker Tour, the one on eBay. Thinking about not sure what current value is. Looking good enough condition. Thoughts

Back
Top Bottom