What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Indy 3.5k
Sttng 3k
Demo 1.7k
Judge 1.7k
Roadshow 1.8k
Tz 4k
Popeye 1.6k

Approx values as decent working games. If rough ones, it will come down to how much money they need.

Plenty of high res photos will save you a lot of time answering questions.

thanks.... didn't realise they was worth that might have been away to long

rfm 1500 +/-250

Ok, let me re-phrase that. Does anyone who knows what they're talking about have an idea of the value on the incredible condition RFM I posted on the previous page? Thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup he’s right!!!! 1500+-250 dependant on condition,

I'd have to disagree based on the fact that numerous people were queueing up to pay the £2k asking price on this machine over a year ago. I'm not asking for general opinion, I'm asking for a valuation on a particular machine. Plenty of pics on previous page. Under 1500 plays from new.

Agree £1500 +/- £250 depending on condition. Yours looks a nice example so I would start at £1,750 and see what happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree £1500 +/- £250 depending on condition. Yours looks a nice example so I would start at £1,750 and see what happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That won't happen. I'd rather keep it lol

It isn’t a massively popular machine unfortunately, maybe because it isn’t very deep in the rules dept.

Look on the bright side - you could have had a Star Wars....

It isn’t a massively popular machine unfortunately, maybe because it isn’t very deep in the rules dept.

Look on the bright side - you could have had a Star Wars....

There's a guy at work who doesn't own any pinball machines. He really wants an RFM (told me so before I bought this) and last week asked me if £6500 was a reasonable price for a SWEP1. I think h'd seen an ad on the Games Room Company website. I guess I'll sell it to him at some point. I suppose my question really is "Whats £2000 plus 12 months pinflation?"

While most other ‘post 1990’ games have gone up reasonably steadily eg would be wh2o from 800 to over 2k, another would be fish tales from 800 to 1800+, RFM has stayed fairly stagnant. I have had two and both were in good condition other than cab leg decals, and none of them ever increased in price realistically over around a 5-6 year period... is only recently they have jumped up a little, and I suspect that’s because there isn’t a huge amount out there that people are willing to shift...

While most other ‘post 1990’ games have gone up reasonably steadily eg would be wh2o from 800 to over 2k, another would be fish tales from 800 to 1800+, RFM has stayed fairly stagnant. I have had two and both were in good condition other than cab leg decals, and none of them ever increased in price realistically over around a 5-6 year period... is only recently they have jumped up a little, and I suspect that’s because there isn’t a huge amount out there that people are willing to shift...

I feel like it's not a game that's appreciated in collectors circles due to "Oh my god it killed pinball" mentality. Might chuck it on eBay with a ludicrous price tag and see how it does.

Thinking about moving on a couple more pins to have a complete line up change i have a pretty nice SST that i have had for a few years now and a super nice TFTC which i have had for years both fully working also have a spare working whitestar board i brought just incase sst ever broke, what do you think the going rates are for all 3 please

The bespoke technology, weird computer scenario, computer monitor, heavy cab ..... will probably put off a lot of folk from buying a rfm. I am always very happy to play someone else's, buy I would not want to take one on myself.

The bespoke technology, weird computer scenario, computer monitor, heavy cab ..... will probably put off a lot of folk from buying a rfm. I am always very happy to play someone else's, buy I would not want to take one on myself.

Yeah I definitely understand it's not for everyone. It wasn't really a machine I ever had on my buying list until I couldn't get a game on it at NLP two years ago. To be honest I really don't want to sell it. The kids love it. The eBay price may come down depending on how nuts my wife goes when BSD arrives.

Genesis? Priceless!!

so naff its brilliant

probably best to look in Europe but if one comes up in the UK should be less than £1k as "its Gottlieb and not dot matrix"

30124090_1626290664123635_5366478107828027392_o.jpg

Genesis? Priceless!!

so naff its brilliant

probably best to look in Europe but if one comes up in the UK should be less than £1k as "its Gottlieb and not dot matrix"

View attachment 64845

its on my list too
love playing it at every show/location
however would probably run away if someone offered me one
as it looks hideous
i did notice recenly a Metropolis backglass has been made for it
big improvement

I love the Genesis backglass. Never played the game but just want one purely due to the backglass and pink ramps. What the hell is going on? Einstein giving it to Patricia Morrison whist being watched by a dwarf gimp? What's not to love in that scenario?

I always play Genesis at SWL, I really like the game and the "bubbly" electronic sounds in particular. Still haven't fully lit the pesky monster which is what keeps me coming back.

I love the Genesis backglass. Never played the game but just want one purely due to the backglass and pink ramps. What the hell is going on? Einstein giving it to Patricia Morrison whist being watched by a dwarf gimp? What's not to love in that scenario?

ok deal done
if i ever i buy a Genesis, i'll buy the Metropolis backglass and you can buy the original backglass from me for your wall
if habitrail spiral ramps can be welded up, then you can have the original pink ramps for free, my opinion is they are meant to look like ovaries over a lady box

genesis ovary.png

Last edited:
I always play Genesis at SWL, I really like the game and the "bubbly" electronic sounds in particular. Still haven't fully lit the pesky monster which is what keeps me coming back.

Bob Thomson commented that the monster/robot could give sensitive types nightmares

Bob Thomson commented that the monster/robot could give sensitive types nightmares

I think the monster and the dwarf gimp would be the least of your problems

Patricia Morrison is almost certainly an evil demonic witch
Goths are rarely harmless
she was in the band named after a satanic baby sacrificing and flesh eating cult of UK nuns
and their most prominent hit is named after the drug produced in the blood of tortured children just before they are killed and the blood drank
theres something to think about before buying a Genesis machine

Last edited:
Been out of touch with pinball for a couple of years and prices seem to have climbed. What's the going rate for a reasonable (i.e. tidy, low/no wear, playable but not minty or superfurbished!) Twilight Zone TZ these days? And how much are unused cab decals for a TZ worth? I never found time to rebuild the cab (usual fade issues),

Back
Top Bottom