What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Thanks Moonraker, it's a great game and you just don't see many for sale. From memory I paid £4,750 as it happens:)

Any idea on a decent condition dr who and a de batman with planking and badly worn playfield ?

Also has pinpedia been down long ? Seems to have database problems

Thanks
Yeah guessed about £1800 for dr who. The batman value seems high to me even if it was in great condition. No ?

Also, stuck the meter on it and it seems to conduct ok :p

Here goes just for morbid curiosity...

My no way for sale, but genuinely now fault free, and clean NF

Laser Ball, once it is up to "players" condition.

I am going to be adding to my collection, not selling, but always nice to know I guess ;)

I want to pick one up at some point too. I only ever played it at a meet, I didn't realise there was one in Sarfend.

There isnt anymore. This was probably around 10 years ago, used to be in the Fantasia arcade on the seafront. They have a Stern IJ now instead

TSPP? Say good condition but no mods or leds?

Don’t see them come up often

Anyone have a view or benchmark value?
A guess at 4-5k is fair. Anymore and would have to be very nice condition. So few around to judge. Think I saw maximum 2 in year and half on the forum.

Here goes just for morbid curiosity...

My no way for sale, but genuinely now fault free, and clean NF

Laser Ball, once it is up to "players" condition.

I am going to be adding to my collection, not selling, but always nice to know I guess ;)
No fear aren’t that rare and a few passed through the forum. Seem to go between 1200 up to 1700

Hi,

New to the forum, I started a company that repairs retro consoles, games and arcades (or anything else electronic that someone asks me to look at). I've recently made a friend who is looking to off load some vintage pinball machines.

We are looking to sell or exchange for more modern ones (probably late 80's onwards) It would be great to get an idea of value.

Both are in full working order, I've done a bit of remedial work on both of them as they have come out of storage recently. Both machines lived in France but are now in north west London.

Ship-Mates (Gottlieb 1964, http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2120)

preview.ibb.co_m47BF7_IMG_3688.jpg

preview.ibb.co_i4QnoS_IMG_3690.jpg
preview.ibb.co_ep1hNn_IMG_3691.jpg
preview.ibb.co_nueQa7_IMG_3710.jpg

Sea-Belles (gottlieb 1956, http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2078)
preview.ibb.co_gkzV8S_IMG_3711.jpg
preview.ibb.co_grAsNn_IMG_3712.jpg

preview.ibb.co_fUsva7_IMG_3714.jpg
preview.ibb.co_mMZxoS_IMG_3715.jpg

Ooh and a Bally Star Trek in the background,

Star Trek is still a little temperamental, I recapped the sound board and so it's gone from a pitiful off tune whine to nice and clear, but I think the plugs on the main board need cleaning/replacing as it's failing to keep score reliably and will reset to zero mid game, but once that's done it will probably be the same deal, for sale or swap.

Star Trek is still a little temperamental, I recapped the sound board and so it's gone from a pitiful off tune whine to nice and clear, but I think the plugs on the main board need cleaning/replacing as it's failing to keep score reliably and will reset to zero mid game, but once that's done it will probably be the same deal, for sale or swap.
Lovely looking games.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

No idea, these 50s games have a limited market and very rarely trade. Guys on this forum tend to play games rather than buy objets d'art. And as beautiful as they are, old EMs like them have limited playing appeal. In three years i have never seen or played one at any event or tournament.

They are like steam engines, the guys that remember playing them in the milk bars of the 50s, who are the natural buyers for these, are a dying breed

The sea belles would be worth 700 to me, but that is a complete stab in he woods

I think Sea-Belles is tricky, Ship-Mates seemed to have been listed in the US in the last few years but I cant find anything for Belles.

Maybe someone with a lot of EM knowledge like @DAD could help out.
Dave knows his onions when it comes to the older games.

Back
Top Bottom