What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

only 500 ? then the le variants , hey great game, thats why so sort after and remade, on lots of peoples wish list including mine, but hardly rare :)

What's the going rate on a decent Indy500?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much are Elvira and The Party Monsters and No Good Gofers selling for nowadays?

I bought my NGG in Sep 2014 for 2500 according to my records so I'd be amazed if you could get one for under 2500 now. Amazed. Especially as it's a very popular DMD from the WPC95 era and they only made 2711 of them. I wouldn't let mine go for 3000, put it that way.

I bought my NGG in Sep 2014 for 2500 according to my records so I'd be amazed if you could get one for under 2500 now. Amazed. Especially as it's a very popular DMD from the WPC95 era and they only made 2711 of them. I wouldn't let mine go for 3000, put it that way.

Smaller production number yes but I think there are a fair few about in the UK and people seem to move them on rather than keeping them....read into that what you will. :)

NGG is always being asked for but they never seem to come up for sale.
Read into that what you will.

Got a ngg myself thought about selling or trading a couple of times but always change my mind after playing a couple of games on it the most recent being when champion pub came up the other day for sale as that is a machine I'm looking to own someday.

Don't come up very often only one for sale at the moment on the bay is in France he's after £2850 + £300 shipping don't know if that helps or not?

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_wgoAAOSw6ShZSA9H_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
FLIPPER EARTHSHAKER

HUO ACDC Premiums are £6k+ imo. Vault editions seem a bit of a gamble with the latest Stern QC issues. The original runs are pretty well made.

a good ES has to be £1500 now. same for the "premium" system 11 games Diner Whirlwind Taxi and Elvira

with these cosmetics is the key as unlike modern games you can get some right pigs ears

Back
Top Bottom