What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he was trying to bump the price - sees quite a fashionable thing to do on fleabay these days :D

For those looking for fun EM pinballs...I know there has been discussion about what's fun, what's worth it. There are two on Gumtree that look great.

Please someone buy this before I do. I promised not to lift a machine until after my summer holiday....

Just bought it :D Same game as the swamp one I got to make my Castlevania re-theme so now I've got 2 to pick parts from. :thumbs: Thanks for the heads up @Ashbo

I can't see the Bally Star Trek mentioned above - can somebody provide a link please :thumbs:

I can't see the Bally Star Trek mentioned above - can somebody provide a link please :thumbs:
Looks like it sold this morning, I was tempted but stopped myself!

Looks like it sold this morning, I was tempted but stopped myself!
Agreed, prices are returning to getting over excited and get yourself in trouble without thinking levels ;)

Was going to view this but not now- for £3500 it’s going to sit on EBay forever- also can’t see how he can cancel all of the auction bids as it’s never going to get close to what he wants. Thought Ebay auctions were legally binding? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/23505011...Xk-X6BHRPC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
IMG_1870.jpeg

Future Spa project for 500 squids ... Bargain surely?

I’ve sent him a polite message to try and educate him- hopefully he take it onboard as good advice. Was interested in a nice one on here last month but just missed out.
He’s replied - has hit the 3 button by accident and can’t remove the post- but has said he’d want £2500 at least. Still expensive given it needs servicing and going through.

no backglass so time for that "retheme to the supposed original theme" of Logans Run
There has been one on eBay for ages at £300, that’s about the only option you have here.

Future Spa project for 500 squids ... Bargain surely?

If the playfield is good and everything is there it could be even if you buy that backglass.
Paid a lot more for mine!

I’ve literally bought an Ep I from a seller on here in the past seven days for £2300 (in fact I’ve just remembered I hadn’t donated to the site in the past year - have just sorted).

Core of my Ep I is in great nick - will benefit from a couple of hundred throwing at it to address a few minor and absolutely non-urgent things.

No part of me thinks I’ve had anyone’s kecks down for the price and that I secretly have a machine worth double, triple or quadruple what I paid - it was a very fair price and eye-poppingly local.

It cracks me up when people cite HLD and Liberty Games prices as indication of what a pin’s worth.

If he relists this as I’d imagine will happen- I might go have a look as it’s not too far from me. What should I be looking for as it sounds like he’s removed the playfield and it’s been untouched for 2 years not used? I’m really unfamiliar with Pinball 2000. What are the key things that should be present or to check condition of? Mechanical stuff I’m okay doing the basics and rebuilding flippers, soldering etc but wouldn’t fancy tinkering with a CRT or boards- way out of my comfort zone

If he relists this as I’d imagine will happen- I might go have a look as it’s not too far from me. What should I be looking for as it sounds like he’s removed the playfield and it’s been untouched for 2 years not used? I’m really unfamiliar with Pinball 2000. What are the key things that should be present or to check condition of? Mechanical stuff I’m okay doing the basics and rebuilding flippers, soldering etc but wouldn’t fancy tinkering with a CRT or boards- way out of my comfort zone
Do yourself a favour....buy something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom