What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point forum members fighting each other over eBay pins . Let one go get it then it can do the rounds here in an orderly fashion of those wanting it . That's one of the points of the forum surely ?
First rule of Pinballinfo Club is there are no rules in Pinballinfo Club ….Every pinhead for themselves in the Ebay Thunderdome 😎

If I was that desperate I would have been there yesterday but adding the sound I want it to have is plenty of shekels🤑
Pictures added of boards, has a new mpu. Nice pin for someone😂
HAL or TARS ?

"Dave... ..."

Some groundshakers had mylar otherwise like this one they wear around the bonus inserts . The generation of machines not popular at the moment as seen with the power play last week.

Sold for £5k
It looked in fair condition, certainly no better than average to tired.
But shall it return? Nothing FB/eBay is be sold until you've got your sticky mitts on it and you've got it locked away. Grizz's #2 Rule of Pinballinfo Fight Club.

This listing is quite a good gauge I think.

Probably one of those pins that seems a bargain at £5k but would sit for a while when priced at £6,£7k

Pictures weren't that detailed on the SS. Looked to be some cab damage. Think £5k was fair for a game that doesn't come up too often

Last edited:
Nice cosmetically. The raptor kickback looks dodgy, probably just loose or broken bracket.
Last year I would have bought that at £500 more - now I'm like "nah,too much". It's amazing what doubling the direct debit to edf does.... Crazy times.

It was me 😂 (There goes some of the new car fund... 😅)

The seller is away at the moment but we're going to make proper contact on Monday when he returns to organise delivery and payment. Really excited!
Congratulations, it looks sweet 😍

The seller is away at the moment but we're going to make proper contact on Monday when he returns to organise delivery and payment. Really excited!
Nice one, really glad I didn’t bid on it. Couldn’t have gone to a nicer member😁
Thats the last time I listen to anyone on here now😂

It wasn't anything to do with me. I sent Claire the eBay link when I posted it in the thread earlier. I didn't expect her to grab it! Only £50 more than the highest bid though, no rush at the end.

Odd really, unless it's way overpriced 🙈😄

At least it's going to be in the community!

Black Hole is a really great game, I had the opportunity to play the one at @Matt Adams place and it's a really cool layout.

You're going to have fun working on that lower playfield though Dave 😅

It wasn't anything to do with me. I sent Claire the eBay link when I posted it in the thread earlier. I didn't expect her to grab it! Only £50 more than the highest bid though, no rush at the end.

Odd really, unless it's way overpriced 🙈😄

At least it's going to be in the community!
Result I think👍😎

Glad you got it 🥰 Would love to play it sometime, as it’s a bit of a grail for me. I started bidding on it, but - sadly - we’ve never played it in real life, have Alien Poker dismantled upstairs and the downstairs pin slots are now all accounted for.

I had a choice of selling CFTBL, AFM, Godzilla or Fish Tales, or cancelling my JP2 deposit, and that just wasn’t happening. So, I’m returning to my original plan of importing one from the States once our garden office is built.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom