What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear the realisation of a price correction on middling titles will take a very long time to filter down to those who overpaid in the covid demand boom. A lot of games will remain unsold on ebay. That said project and A list titles seem to be immune

Last edited:
I bid £4500 but assumed the seller was shilling it up so didn't bid any higher😂

He turned down my offer of £5k when it was first listed.

So come on, who outbid me 🤣

I bid £4500 but assumed the seller was shilling it up so didn't bid any higher😂

He turned down my offer of £5k when it was first listed.

I reckon the final bid was probably genuine tbh. Ah well, the search for a new pin continues! Maybe this is good telling me to sell stranger things and buy TNA instead 😂

Sorry guys, feel terrible now but I put a bid in at the last second that I didn't think would win and ended up getting lucky. I didn't realise the listing had been discussed on this thread - I've had a saved search for a White Water for ages and was watching it since it was listed.

@jonathan - Will offer you first refusal if I move it on as I've now read back and can see you were first to say you were bidding on it. Strangely enough I only regret selling two machines, WH2O and TNA. Both great games.

@s000m - Will offer you second refusal if Jonathan passes!

Sorry guys, feel terrible now but I put a bid in at the last second that I didn't think would win and ended up getting lucky. I didn't realise the listing had been discussed on this thread - I've had a saved search for a White Water for ages and was watching it since it was listed.

@jonathan - Will offer you first refusal if I move it on as I've now read back and can see you were first to say you were bidding on it. Strangely enough I only regret selling two machines, WH2O and TNA. Both great games.

@s000m - Will offer you second refusal if Jonathan passes!
No worries I actually bid first but at any rate you outbid me. I should have entered what I was willing to pay but it went all quiet till 3 seconds to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom