What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an interesting one, customer of mine called about the Indy Jones and was told it had already sold but they had a Star Wars coming up. Then ST:TNG appeared:
Left a number with the customer but wanted a deposit on the phone, member since 2015, no activity until the last year......anyone down in Southend want to try offering the £1550 to collect.

This is an interesting one, customer of mine called about the Indy Jones and was told it had already sold but they had a Star Wars coming up. Then ST:TNG appeared:
Left a number with the customer but wanted a deposit on the phone, member since 2015, no activity until the last year......anyone down in Southend want to try offering the £1550 to collect.

The Ali being sold by this user has the same photo as the one for sale on eBay at £5950 by "Jukebox45s-uk" in Northampton.

If it’s too good to be true, it’s a SCAM. Why does someone want a deposit before you have even been to see it?

This idiot is doing same on Facebook despite repeated reports to them

Attachments

• IMG_6992.png
    IMG_6992.png
    181.2 KB · Views: 31
Hmm.. Southend on Sea rings a bell with me.... i think someone was banned and lived there... Cant remember who or why though!

What is so sad is a user on here contacted me yesterday via Facebook regarding the Mario Andretti I have for sale and asked if I would actually send the machine if he paid for it.

I ended up saying he should buy from someone local so he could view the machine, how sad is Facebook getting that even genuine sellers who offer video calls, including showing my house front so they can check against Google / Street View that I live where I say I am. 🤷‍♂️

I understand why buyers have become so cautious, selling locally only is a lot less hassle.

Keep seeing the same profiles putting scams up every day Tinatoys, onexox and acehearts.
Reported them to facebook everyday. FB do nothing about it seemingly.
Don’t forget Albert Johnson(Elvira at moment) I’ve given up, also reporting those 3 every day both seller and item

Black Hole - looks like another export edition with the fixed backglass (hence, why I'm posting it here), but I've asked:

I just looked, it looks like the US one to me. See the infinity lights and 3D layers. Perhaps an optical illusion, but @VeeMonroe you may want to double check.

Screenshot_20230522-161048.png

NOTE: I’m arranging to view Black Hole.

Apparently, someone has asked about the boards. If this is anyone on here, I have been looking for a Black Hole with the spinning glass for about two years now - since I played it on Pinball Arcade. Not to say you can’t have it but, if I decide I want it, it’s not going to be a bargain pin.

Apparently, someone has asked about the boards. If this is anyone on here, I have been looking for a Black Hole with the spinning glass for about two years now - since I played it on Pinball Arcade. Not to say you can’t have it but, if I decide I want it, it’s not going to be a bargain pin.
Put the cash on the glass, it may not be up on eBay for the duration ;)

The Adams family listing a scam. That Tina Toys is a scammer, reported it to Facebook multiple times but they won’t take it off the c*nts

It was me, have been looking for one for years I just don’t advertise I’m looking for one. I played it in the arcade’s as a kid when it came out so always wanted one.
If you want it go and get it I’m really not that desperate, be quick though😂

Nice looking pin to be sure. May the best man/woman, them/they/person, etc etc win…… though losing is also merit worthy for taking part, just to cover all the bases 😃

I do like the old gottliebs. Well most of the old 80s SS stuff really. I kinda like that the audio isnt just a bunch of samples from a movie or whatever I think.

Fight fight fight fight fight fight fight.. 💪💪💪💪💪
If I was that desperate I would have been there yesterday but adding the sound I want it to have is plenty of shekels🤑
Pictures added of boards, has a new mpu. Nice pin for someone😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom