What's new

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some folks don't want the hassle. As buyer just gain and quick raport with the seller and grab your van keys
I tried my best and would've been there first thing this morning ;). The seller didn't reply to me at all and I think the buyer was the 2nd or 3rd to comment too. Shame when you miss an opportunity like that by minutes. Buzzing for the buyer and hope they get looked after.

1675956094856.png

To be fair from what I can gather, he got lucky, acted fast and grabbed a bargain.

It also looks like he already has a TAF in his collection ( which looks like it’s actually a barcade) and wants to trade for a pin he hasn’t got. Namely a modern stern.

So pitchforks back in the shed guys 😂

Luck of the draw. Still puzzling why the original seller basically gave someone else 4k 🤷‍♂️😂
I don’t think they were short of a bob or two.
It’s all relative, if I wanted shot of something that I saw as in the way and sold it for £50 rather than the £200 it was worth and potential hassle I could see me doing that.

Now put that scenario with a millionaire who isn’t really into pinball!

Why not, if the guy already has the game(s)in his collection…

I think that no matter when he came to sell, people would still be bitter/jealous and remind him what he paid for them..

At least this way, this thread wont be resurrected with another 50 posts dragging up what he paid in 6 months time..

Im sure this will be popular - folks should probably talk to each other before bidding on this one to avoid a bidding war ;)

Theres also this - which is broken, but apparently "easy fixes"
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134437116939

Im sure this will be popular - folks should probably talk to each other before bidding on this one to avoid a bidding war ;)

I’ll admit I’ve never played a Vector but it doesn’t look that bad at all. Is it really that bad?

I’ll admit I’ve never played a Vector but it doesn’t look that bad at all. Is it really that bad?
It’s a great game with lots of early ‘80’s character, but has very short ball times which doesn’t appeal to everyone.

There is a new version of the game code available as well which gives some extra features and (even more) speech calls 😃

Its a long time since I played it - but I dont recall hating it that much. I would have scooped the one up on here (despite having nowhere to put it) if it had been around long enough for me to crumble (few days mybe :D ).
But then pins from that era are my faves I think. Anything newer than Roadshow is new fangled tat.

I only own one Vector but am tempted to invest in another based on the sellers comments (FCA check dependant) :rofl:

You may cherish this pinball for the rest of your life - but as an investment you will never lose money on it either. These will only ever go up in price.

Last edited:
That desperate mention of 'the Addams Family {telly show} cast', again..

And I thought it was 1981 that was regarded as 'the Golden Year' for Bally, in any case.

Last edited:
Wow just WOW!
I have seen a few of my old pins I have sold in the past few years hit eBay for crazy amounts.
However they were really nice examples the stern IJ and TS I sold for 2250 ended up on there for 6k and 4.5k respectively and sold!

However this DM was in so bad condition I didn’t even have the heart to start it and sold it on for what I paid approx £1300.
I helped the buyer bring it back to life by supplying all the protectors to bling it up a little. However there was only so much you could do due to trashed ramps and condition of the PF and Cab.
It’s now on eBay and looks exactly how it was sold on for £1850 with no further work done yet it’s already over 3k so does that make a super nice one worth 5k now 😳
What is the world coming to.!

Karma worked its magic and the member I sold that stinker too in turn sold me a super nice one for less than this is currently upto.

A nice DM
32BB6592-295B-42DE-A2C0-FDBCA2A41B52.jpeg
8D8C8F16-66E5-4A55-9CC2-14E9E3790299.jpeg
96C83A19-B049-433D-8DCE-612AB3031000.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom