What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the pre teen me,loved Vector as it was one of the pins in my local arcade back in the early 80's,I remember when I first locked a ball,not knowing the rules I went and saw the guy in the change booth and said the ball was stuck,he obviously didn't know the rules either,as he turned it off and gave me some free credits on space invaders instead

same happened to me as a 12 year old on firepower. i locked a ball and reported it is as stuck but change guy in my case was more helpful. 2 locks later I was in multiball heaven and my life had changed forever !!

..... or should that be lane changed forever?!

Unfortunately they don't have a Congo so I won't be bidding :cool:

Is it a scam? Strange way to sell that many machines but was thinking about how much that load would cost... a good 30-40 top machines in there like multiple TAF, TOM, TZ etc so must be worth well over 1/4 million squid bulk trade and over half a million re-sale?

Whilst still thinking about how I can ship 170 machines from southern Italy ("Fancy a romantic weekend in Italy darling? Yes we're going in a 26 tonne artic, is that a problem?"), I also spotted a Hurricane with "mint spare playfield":

However the possibly more interesting part is in the description where he states "Obviously there are machines in the background & some not in shot, so before the floods of questions Medusa, Demo Man, Jurassic Park, Star Trek 25th & Banzai Run are on the going list too,, always up for a deal" - in Kirkcaldy (@Buddinblack ?).

Unfortunately they don't have a Congo so I won't be bidding :cool:

Is it a scam? Strange way to sell that many machines but was thinking about how much that load would cost... a good 30-40 top machines in there like multiple TAF, TOM, TZ etc so must be worth well over 1/4 million squid bulk trade and over half a million re-sale?

Artic driver here! Happy to help with transport. My fee is just my pick of one of the tables 😁

Artic driver here! Happy to help with transport. My fee is just my pick of one of the tables 😁
Road trip?!
Screenshot_20230117_203831_eBay.jpg

I won't be sending anything. And, if it is legit they will be going for a hell of alot more than 40k surely

Its just an advetisement for Expand Italy's stock they have for sale.
No bulk lot being sold.
Not sure if the link is valid for others.

Taken it off untill I get the OK :)

Last edited:
Post deleted at Expands request but they are genuine sellers
Might be, however joined here and then ignored the T&C's, and then just posted a machine for sale in General... so banned.....

If they would like to advertise then thats fine, however they need to follow the same rules as others, rather than just ignore them...

Might be, however joined here and then ignored the T&C's, and then just posted a machine for sale in General... so banned.....

.. a Heavy Metal Meltdown for 3,000 euros, and another 350 for shipping. I haven't converted that to sterling, but it doesn't seem a bargain to me. I've only played HMM once, and was advised not to put 50 pence in for multiple credits (it was a long time ago) as I'd be there ages.

Last edited:
Another Hurricane on eBay - anyone from here selling it? Looks like quite a nice one - with original faded cab... Hurricane on eBay
Failed to reach reserve before - think bidding only reached about 1200
I think we’re seeing a bit of a price correction on some lesser sought after titles . A lot listed on eBay, a lot not selling . Always a slow time of year ,but with added financial pressures this year.

Most of it is overpriced tat. Hurricane makes Popeye look like "A list" awesomes. (It kinda is) :)
Over priced maybe, but pinballs aren't around in the volume that there is a demand for. Tat, probably, but as Steve Brum says, if it's got flippers ;)

Would it be tat if priced a little more sensibly?

Wish there were more awesome pins around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom