What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The All New Low Reflective Glass Order from Neil

Is anyone else in the Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire section of the M1 having a drop off from @Silverpaolo ?
If not, then I could arrange one and can take extra sheets back to Luton for collection.
Just need to know what day and time as the only practical vehicle is also the school run car.

I am taking up another offer to store it at SeikoKids house.

Last edited:
Paul how does this stuff compare to PDI/Romans mate?
This was Neil's comparison from an earlier run:

"There are several different types of this glass:

1: Invisiglass sold by JJP - its not bad This comes with LEs. Smooth ish edge
2: Stern Invisiglass - its ok but medium term tends to scratch and mark easy - this comes with LEs. Very rough edge
3: PDI/Roman - this glass tends to have a purple hue about it especially when not clean.
4: Voodoo Glass - no experience of this.
5: McRae Glass- Double coated bevelled edge, perfecto

Neil."

That would be great - I could take a few north from there to Edinburgh - I have a Volvo V70 - a few sheets should lie down nicely in the back.

let me know how van plan is getting on :)

@ailsaclunie ? do you think other Scottish peeps may be interested?

Mike
Hi Mike

I've ordered 4 x standard sheets and @Kenny Taylor 3 x standard sheets. We could share fuel costs. I could pick up all 7 sheets from you. If you would like some company I can ride shotgun but would depend on when you were thinking of picking them up.

Cheers
Chris

Just one standard glass left and 4 wide people … neil can only fetch 120 max in a crate so when they’ve gone he’s maxed out

Reactions: JT.
Ah **** it’s sold out. Waited ages for this but didn’t realise there was a limit on the number of sheets available so was going to put my order in this weekend. Thought I had until the 20th.

If anyone changes their mind or wants out I’m after a few normal sheets.

NEWS FLASH

Neil has very kindly advised if we can hit another 100 sheets minimum he will do a second crate …. Expressions of interest must be put below …. With what you would intend to order if a second crate was to be ordered .

If by this coming Monday night we don’t hit 100 sheets neil can’t order , if successful he will need payment by next Friday latest !

Once again big thanks to neil for making this possible !

NEWS FLASH

Neil has very kindly advised if we can hit another 100 sheets minimum he will do a second crate …. Expressions of interest must be put below …. With what you would intend to order if a second crate was to be ordered .

If by this coming Monday night we don’t hit 100 sheets neil can’t order , if successful he will need payment by next Friday latest !

Once again big thanks to neil for making this possible !

Cheers Paul and big thanks to Neil. I’ll work out how many I‘d like If this goes ahead today.

Just counted - I need two standard, but I’d like to have spares as I have room for a few more machines so ideally I’d go for four standard if numbers are hit for the second crate.

If the total ends up just under the 100 needed then I could prob take a couple more to make it happen.

Cock!

I didn’t realise there was a cap to the order quantity!

I’m up for 2 x standard sheets from the potential 2nd batch.

Cheers,

Chris.

Hi Mike

I've ordered 4 x standard sheets and @Kenny Taylor 3 x standard sheets. We could share fuel costs. I could pick up all 7 sheets from you. If you would like some company I can ride shotgun but would depend on when you were thinking of picking them up.

Cheers
Chris
As I snoozed and as yet do not have any sheets coming - I cannot say for sure - but if I get, am happy to be flexible with picking up arrangements - and a shotgun would be appreciated.

I guess I'll know by Wednesday

Come on everyone - we can do this!

If I get my order I am happy to collect from Sunderland and bring North to Edinburgh for others - @crsedgar has 'reserved space for 7 - plus mine is 9 - I'm sure the Volvo can take a few more....

Mike
I am looking to order a couple pf sheets if you have space in your car to Scotland

Been thinking - I am merrily offering space for transport North - not sure how many sheets can fit in a volvo estate - at least 15 I guess. 9 'booked' so 6 at least left.

But my offer is only the end part of a supply chain - and will depend on how many @Silverpaolo and then @Colywobbles can manage.

May be a mute point as seems we need about 75 more orders by Monday.................

Mike

Back
Top Bottom