What's new

The All New Low Reflective Glass Order from Neil

Thanks to Neil again for organising this, he has asked that I post the dates he's available for people to pick up their glass.

You must contact Neil at neil@domino.org to book a slot because he may not be there if you don't let him know you're coming!

Thursday 31st August from 4-6pm
Possibly Sunday 3rd 12:-5pm - Will update Sunday around 9am
Thursday 7th 3-6pm
Wednesday 20th 10-4pm
Tuesday 26th 12-4pm
Wednesday 27th 12-4pm

If you can't do any of those then it won't be until late October.

Last edited:
I've updated the available dates above as unfortunately Neil has tested covid positive.

Morning all,

Is collection today a possibility? I have a 300 mile round trip so could do with knowing soonish. I can’t do any other day.

Cheers

Morning all,

Is collection today a possibility? I have a 300 mile round trip so could do with knowing soonish. I can’t do any other day.

Cheers
From 'the other place'.

Times for collecting glass: - PLEASE CONTACT ME at neil@domino.org and don't just turn up. No contact and you might not find me there!

Thursday 31st August from 4-6pm

Sunday 2nd September 12:-5pm

Thursday 7th 3-6pm

Wednesday 20th 10-4pm

Tuesday 26th 12-4pm

Wednesday 27th 12-4pm

Then late October as I'm in the US for 3 weeks.

Neil’s still testing positive so no pick up today.

Check your email for pick up availability

Last edited:
Reactions: PFT
Everyone should have an email from Neil with more available dates for pick up.

YOU MUST CONFIRM WITH NEIL WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP

There were some people who were asking me if today was ok who had not let Neil know they were coming. If you do not confirm a date with Neil you will not be able to pick up your glass!

Finally we have some good news in regards to the low reflective glass order with Neil

He's messaged me this morning to pop a new post up in regards to the new order of glass he's sorting out.

The Plan is :

Standard Glass sheet is. : £115 per sheet

Wide body Glass is : £170 per sheet

Taking orders via the below link up until the 20th of July ONLY to which the bulk order will be placed on the 21st of July to the manufacturers.

Delivery expected to be sometime in August and its the same high quality glass as last time from the same place.

Collection is from Pinball Republic

********** The Order Link is Below *************

https://form.jotform.com/231902275186356

********** Order link Above ****************

Please only use the link above to order, this will then send an email with Neils Bank details.... you then pay, collect your glass when it arrives!

Side Note : I will be collecting a fair few sheets for myself and as such will be offering a similar drop off service as last time coming back up north. Drop me a pm

if there are any questions I will forward Neil the question and revert back on here and finally myself personally would like to extend a big thank you to Neil for doing this as if he didn't we would really struggle getting this awesome glass in the UK.

Many thanks Paul
That's great, in the UK between the 8th and 20th so was pondering whether to do it as I can't say when I'm next over with the cqr
Hi Paul,

I’ve missed the dead line by the looks of things. Any idea when Neil’s likely to do it again? I’m after a wide body pane of glass.

Thanks Galego

Hi Paul,

I’ve missed the dead line by the looks of things. Any idea when Neil’s likely to do it again? I’m after a wide body pane of glass.

Thanks Galego
The first order he did was initially advertised (gathering names/order quantities) in Sept 21 and delivered the following Feb. The last order was initially advertised July 22 and delivered now. Minimum order quantity was 100 sheets, and Neil offered to order a second batch with this last order if there were another 100 sheets needed - but that number wasn't reached. You can probably make a guess from that info - late summer / autumn next year if it follows the same pattern maybe.

The first order he did was initially advertised (gathering names/order quantities) in Sept 21 and delivered the following Feb. The last order was initially advertised July 22 and delivered now. Minimum order quantity was 100 sheets, and Neil offered to order a second batch with this last order if there were another 100 sheets needed - but that number wasn't reached. You can probably make a guess from that info - late summer / autumn next year if it follows the same pattern maybe.
Thanks for the reply Paul. I’ll try and keep an eye open and maybe l’ll catch the next batch. I’ve had some sheets from Neil before and l’m not far from him.

Thanks again.

Is it possible to get these cut to the classic widebody and standard dimensions?
27-5/8" x 48-3/8" x 3/16"
21" x 43" x 3/16"

Back
Top Bottom