What's new

The All New Low Reflective Glass Order from Neil

Silverpaolo

Site Supporter
Finally we have some good news in regards to the low reflective glass order with Neil

He's messaged me this morning to pop a new post up in regards to the new order of glass he's sorting out.

The Plan is :

Standard Glass sheet is. : £115 per sheet

Wide body Glass is : £170 per sheet

Taking orders via the below link up until the 20th of July ONLY to which the bulk order will be placed on the 21st of July to the manufacturers.

Delivery expected to be sometime in August and its the same high quality glass as last time from the same place.

Collection is from Pinball Republic

********** The Order Link is Below *************

https://form.jotform.com/231902275186356

********** Order link Above ****************

Please only use the link above to order, this will then send an email with Neils Bank details.... you then pay, collect your glass when it arrives!

Side Note : I will be collecting a fair few sheets for myself and as such will be offering a similar drop off service as last time coming back up north. Drop me a pm

if there are any questions I will forward Neil the question and revert back on here and finally myself personally would like to extend a big thank you to Neil for doing this as if he didn't we would really struggle getting this awesome glass in the UK.

Many thanks Paul

Can you ask Neil what the dimensions are please, specifically the length?
I bought from Neil’s first batch, about 12 sheets.
My Halloween will not take one as it’s about 5mm too long, the only machine that doesn’t!
Not sure if the first batch was slightly longer than they should be but my sheets are 1097mm/43-1/4” long.

Thanks, Neil will understand as he loves the game.

Last edited:
Any tips on how to transport so I don't smash up 5 sheets in the back of the car :)
in seriousness when I transported about 50 last year I made a specific wood crate to fetch em back up north , mega heavy and not for the faint hearted

I did a duvet in the boot and made sure they couldn’t side about with some foam noodle.
I think that was for four sheets.

Any tips on how to transport so I don't smash up 5 sheets in the back of the car :)
I put 12 sheets in the back of a Yaris and drove them over 250 miles with blankets and padding to make sure they didn’t slide about as I don’t hang about😁
Not a scratch!

In the last run, we had just hade a washing machine/fridge/tumble drier delivered (can't remember which). With a bit of strategic cutting, the 2 large square bits of polystyrene made a remarkably snug holder for my 2 sheets. Currently protecting the 2 sheets I replaced, in case of mishaps.

1689110048445.png

I had six stacked on top of each other in my van, the blue sticky pads was on the glass already, surrounded the glass with dust sheets.
Bumps in the road made me nervous.

Note : if payments are made prompt neil advises glass may be here before august so nice fast turn around . This will be the only glass order for this year

Cheers

For us Scots, is there any possibility that the glass could be collected when we are down at Pinfest?

Unless there is a far north delivery option?

Mike

For us Scots, is there any possibility that the glass could be collected when we are down at Pinfest?

Unless there is a far north delivery option?

Mike
Hi Mike , the glass won’t be available at pinfest I may of already collected it by then or it may be after then just depending on when I can get down and when Neil’s available … I can get it as far as Burnley for you if you can then get it collected from mine that may work ? Perhaps if someone on the forum wants to cover the 2nd leg further north run that’s fine we me

Hi Mike , the glass won’t be available at pinfest I may of already collected it by then or it may be after then just depending on when I can get down and when Neil’s available … I can get it as far as Burnley for you if you can then get it collected from mine that may work ? Perhaps if someone on the forum wants to cover the 2nd leg further north run that’s fine we me
Thank you. Ok I will ponder possibilities. If it is at yours, will you be in a rush to get rid, or flexible about storage? I appreciate your time and effort doing this

Mike

I did the 1st ever run with @Sutol from Neils to mine stopping several times on the way to drop off at service stations.
I think we had 46sheets in my car in a wooden coffin like box I made for them but my god were they heavy.

I could do a leg from Paul’s @Silverpaolo to mine if anyone needs and bringing up north however I won’t had any further than my house in sunderland but welcome to pick up from mine and play some pins.

Ps this involves @Chaggers for the use of his van so only planning stage ATM.

I did the 1st ever run with @Sutol from Neils to mine stopping several times on the way to drop off at service stations.
I think we had 46sheets in my car in a wooden coffin like box I made for them but my god were they heavy.

I could do a leg from Paul’s @Silverpaolo to mine if anyone needs and bringing up north however I won’t had any further than my house in sunderland but welcome to pick up from mine and play some pins.

That would be great - I could take a few north from there to Edinburgh - I have a Volvo V70 - a few sheets should lie down nicely in the back.

let me know how van plan is getting on :)

@ailsaclunie ? do you think other Scottish peeps may be interested?

Mike

Wonderful col great idea getting them way up north now !

Note : if payments are made prompt neil advises glass may be here before august so nice fast turn around . This will be the only glass order for this year

Cheers
That's great, in the UK between the 8th and 20th so was pondering whether to do it as I can't say when I'm next over with the cqr

Back
Top Bottom