What's new

The All New Low Reflective Glass Order from Neil

Been thinking - I am merrily offering space for transport North - not sure how many sheets can fit in a volvo estate - at least 15 I guess. 9 'booked' so 6 at least left.

But my offer is only the end part of a supply chain - and will depend on how many @Silverpaolo and then @Colywobbles can manage.

May be a mute point as seems we need about 75 more orders by Monday.................

Mike
I’m good for 80 or so sheets but like you see we are a fair way off 100 yet

This stuff is unobtanium without the efforts of Neil and after the last two group buys everyone seems to come out of the woodwork that have missed out.
My advice whatever amount you need is to add at least 1 extra sheet! I had 3 spare sheets long gone now and although im now covered have bougot a standard and widebody just for spares.
Before these group buys I was happy to pay upto £200 for a single sheet which I only managed twice after many requests.
Best bang for buck upgrade but beware will only lead to wanting it in all your pins :eek:

This stuff is unobtanium without the efforts of Neil and after the last two group buys everyone seems to come out of the woodwork that have missed out.

I’d been waiting ages for this, but a busy week meant that I hadn’t had time to go and actually count how many I needed. If I’d known there was a limited number available I would have done it the second I saw the post, but it sounded like it was a case of get your orders in by the 20th and that’s when the order will be placed. So the only reason I’ve come out of the woodwork after missing out is because I didn’t know I could miss out by now. Honestly gutted.

Not looking good for the second container at this point unfortunately but guess we’ll see what happens.

I’d been waiting ages for this, but a busy week meant that I hadn’t had time to go and actually count how many I needed. If I’d known there was a limited number available I would have done it the second I saw the post, but it sounded like it was a case of get your orders in by the 20th and that’s when the order will be placed. So the only reason I’ve come out of the woodwork after missing out is because I didn’t know I could miss out by now. Honestly gutted.

Not looking good for the second container at this point unfortunately but guess we’ll see what happens.
I would take 3x standard

Yeah that’s how I read it, original post didn’t state there would be a limit, and could order up to the 20th. Hopefully another 100 can be reached 🤞
To be fair I had no clue until neil said where was my order there was only 14 sheets left , I shot in and placed my order , if we get somewhere near il take a few more to push over the line

Would it be an option about this 2nd shipment to take it to pinfest and have sheets up for sale there ? then what ever is left mentioning to others to stock and sell ?

Would it be an option about this 2nd shipment to take it to pinfest and have sheets up for sale there ? then what ever is left mentioning to others to stock and sell ?
Who would be paying the up front money though? Let's say it needs another 80 sheets for the 2nd shipment, that's £9200.

I guess for the situation whoever can it would only be fair to up the price £10 or whatever to cover the possibility of someone(s) ability to do this

Would need some feedback soon though from suppliers to see how much stock they are prepared to take and then what’s left …

i would be in for helping jointly if there are some firm parameters

I know of another member who is up for a few sheets atm too

# especially if my v pin sales soon 😂

Sorry guys neil isn’t going pinfest , the delivery of the second crate will be slightly after the 1st , neil is in and out of the country in august and to be honest one trip back from pinball republic up 200 miles north is risky enough let alone loading back up to fetch the remainder to pinfest .

If we don’t hit 100 by Monday night it will just be the one crate im afraid 😳

To be fair I had no clue until neil said where was my order there was only 14 sheets left , I shot in and placed my order , if we get somewhere near il take a few more to push over the line

Don't get me wrong, I'm not annoyed at anyone. I'm just generally frustrated that I might well have missed out after waiting so long, due to a limit I wasn't aware of. It's no ones fault and it's kind of Neil to be doing this at all. He doesn't owe us anything!

If it helps anyone on the fence, I'm happy to collect glass from pinball republic and drive it back down to the South Coast. I can probably do some drop offs en route or store here for collection near Chichester.

Hi all. Just briefly reading the thread as I saw this on FB originally and commented there but was too late, but if a second crate does become available I would be in for 2 sheets of standard please.
Cheers 😎👍

I ordered 3 but I'm not paying till close to the payment deadline due to funds.
That's alright isn't it?😄

Unfortunately we didn’t get near the 100 sheets for the 2nd crate so one crate it is !

Please make sure you’ve paid neil by end of Thursday the 20th of July or your order will be cancelled as he is placing the order Friday …

Any questions drop me a message cheers

so we also see a new rival forum has been created. wtf is that all about. last we need is two uk pinball forums. i mean seriously, we don’t.

so we also see a new rival forum has been created. wtf is that all about. last we need is two uk pinball forums. i mean seriously, we don’t.
Surprised it's taken this long. At least it's somewhere where Mr Mcrae can post without the fear of being banned.

Nothing like diluting the small pool of people in the hobby.
This forum only came to be because of the limitations around the old system that was being used at the time, and the restrictions around it (along with someone creating a free-hosted one, which wouldnt have stood the test of time - if you are going to do something, it has to be done properly!).
It certainly wasnt created out of mallace or miscontent.

I'm genuinely surprised it's taken this long. Teddies and cot spring to mind.

I do have to laugh at the first post though... "As long as you arent being a dick then you will be fine here". Hypocrisy at it's finest.

It is what it is.

Message about the glass folks , for collection from the club please contact neil directly to arrange. If your having me collect it on your behalf il be in touch thanks Paul
Hi Paul, I sent you a pm on Friday, you may have missed it.

Cheers Chris.

Hi Paul, I sent you a pm on Friday, you may have missed it.

Cheers Chris.
Morning chris I’m trying to see if physically I can get to the club before pinfest but not sure at all at the minute , Neil’s busy and so am I , the likelihood is il be collecting my glass and others probably after pinfest but il see what I can work out as people collecting from me at pinfest maybe easier

Morning chris I’m trying to see if physically I can get to the club before pinfest but not sure at all at the minute , Neil’s busy and so am I , the likelihood is il be collecting my glass and others probably after pinfest but il see what I can work out as people collecting from me at pinfest maybe easier
No worries Paul whatever works best for you 👍

Obviously to late here but need a wide body one in case one is left over.

Back
Top Bottom