What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

A great thank you for @ChrisH for wrapping so well the RFM I bought from him and for being sooooooo patient when dealing with Martin.
Thanks
Dom

Thank you to the pinball info forum for being such a great place to spend my time.
There's probably not many days in the year when I am not having a look on here.
I have bought and sold on here without any problem ever, meeting lovely people along the way.
The ebay thread is keeping a watchful eye for me on what's happening on the dark side.
I always have a look out for games to buy as I know that 99 times out of 100, it is correctly priced.
The general discussions are always full of useful advice.
This is all fun.
How many other forums do you know that have a 'Thank you' thread that runs into 24 pages?
Best place ever.
Thank you.
Keep up the good work.
Dom

Massive thanks to Butsy @Cryptkeeper and Niamh for Hosting Sundays 4th round of the Irish Pinball league. Big turn out (23 competitors) and a awesome BBQ. Plenty of falling down juice was consumed (not by me, driver)

Thanks also to Niamh for lending me her car to go get fuel for my car as it seemed to run out just at their door on the way down..
Computer said it had about 80 miles left in the tank about 50 miles ago.:mad:

Great day even if i had my now standard attack of the crap scores, apart from Whitewater which i got a decent score on even though I couldn't get up the insanity fall ramp due to overheated flipper (heated the whole games room for hours)

Cheers
Ian

Business end of the games room
butsys.JPG

Last edited:
Quick thanks to @DRD, hope you like the Earthshaker and hope it likes the new home next to the other sys11s! thanks for the Roadshow deal, kids already love it!
Anton

Thanks to Chris b for inviting me over for an evening of pinball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you @chris b and @philpalmer for giving me (and some other ropey looking blokes) an opportunity to play Dialled In last night.
Doubt there will be many Limited Editions bought over here so it was great to get a chance to play one. :clap::thumbs:

Thank you @chris b and @philpalmer for giving me (and some other ropey looking blokes) an opportunity to play Dialled In last night.
Doubt there will be many Limited Editions bought over here so it was great to get a chance to play one. :clap::thumbs:
Worth putting a quid in then? Will be in Birmingham in a few weeks, hopefully heading to Tilt one evening if work allows.

Yes quality game, wasn't originally keen on the theme when I saw pictures etc. But like stoptap says oozes quality and a good fun game and I really enjoyed it. Would have one in my collection for sure if money wasn't an issue. Big thanks to Phil and Chris again for the opportunity to play it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks to @Dave2084 for opening up his house to the league yesterday.

What a wonderful spread of pinball machines, all working nicely, including some real curiosities

Varkon - pinball in an arcade cab viewed via a mirror. There is no TV screen, but it looks and feels rather like a video game. Joystick and button controls.
Eight Ball Deluxe
Hyperball. Machine gun madness with the most fabulous williams sound track
mr and mrs pacman
Twilight zone
Revenge From Mars

Then there are the video games

Sit down Star Wars
Asteroids cocktail
Space invaders .....

Thanks @RudeDogg1 for Freebie Friday miscellaneous gate received today which will be re-purposed on my VECTOR project somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom