What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Thanks to Replay for sending me the pinball cover. Fits great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks to @Marvello for the Flintstones...great fun!

Also thanks for the quick go on your WOZ....beautifully designed game and so much better in the flesh...

Cheers

Just want to say a HUGE YUGE HUGE thank you to @Julian for all his help and info on his log cabin build which has been very helpful for me to get mine done.

Neil.

My thanks and Kudos to @tyke for a brilliant, no fuss sales transaction.

Could I be so bold to suggest we have a reputation & trust ranking for sellers? My main thoughts are that as we had never met and the only option of payment outside a wad of cash was a bank transfer. It made me nervous as you hear of so many things going wrong once money is transferred, but with a simple ranking or trust system (not likes), I would have been a lot more comfortable transferring the cash... thoughts?

My thanks and Kudos to @tyke for a brilliant, no fuss sales transaction.

Could I be so bold to suggest we have a reputation & trust ranking for sellers? My main thoughts are that as we had never met and the only option of payment outside a wad of cash was a bank transfer. It made me nervous as you hear of so many things going wrong once money is transferred, but with a simple ranking or trust system (not likes), I would have been a lot more comfortable transferring the cash... thoughts?

I think I would be quite uncomfortable ranking people on here. We are a fairly close community and I would trust anyone on here. I think if someone was not trustworthy or if they were perhaps the kind of woman that tended to mess people around we would all know about it pretty soon.

Reputation and ranking are vital for doing transactions with complete strangers, but hell, I regard most people on here as my pinball friends, even the people I have never met.

Can't disagree with you there. Most people I have met through this community are top people. I am comfortable with nearly everyone I have done some form of business here, it was just a thought.

Completely agree. I've met many on here (in person) but there are many on here I look forward to meeting some day. I think ranking someone would be a bad idea and could turn us all into pinsiders. When buying (or selling) we probably can all use the "six degrees of bacon". If I'm after something and I don't know the person, someone on here will have an opinion (experience) with that person and it filters down to a level of trust. ie John has met him, Dan has bought from him, Neil knows him personally etc etc so when the people you know and trust vouch for someone, it's good enough for me.

Completely agree. I've met many on here (in person) but there are many on here I look forward to meeting some day. I think ranking someone would be a bad idea and could turn us all into pinsiders. When buying (or selling) we probably can all use the "six degrees of bacon". If I'm after something and I don't know the person, someone on here will have an opinion (experience) with that person and it filters down to a level of trust. ie John has met him, Dan has bought from him, Neil knows him personally etc etc so when the people you know and trust vouch for someone, it's good enough for me.
Exactly right, I've offered up people I've dealt with before on here as 'references' to people , I don't know if those references have been followed up on but it shows a sense of honesty and might help ease the nerves of first time sellers/buyers.

Big thank you to @philpalmer for re-programming my coin mech for the new £1 coins. He wouldn't accept any money for doing this, not even for the postage back. Just asked I donate some money to this forum and NSPCC. What a top fella indeed! Many thanks Phil.

Thanks to @chris b for stopping me going mad today with boredom and inviting me up for a few games of pinball.
Oh my word I really, really liked Star Wars. I am a Star Wars fan, but the sound bites and scenes are amazing. Really fast game as well. I will be having one of these when I have saved up for one @philpalmer

Huuuuuge thanks to @replicas for sorting out my kinky ramp flap for me.

I definitely owe you a few drinks when we finally get chance to catch up.

Thanks buddy :)

Back
Top Bottom