What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Good to see you there today @Carl Spiby .
Also add my thanks to Luke for a cracking selection of machines and Thanks to Kelly for putting on all the food.
Thank you.

Thanks to @replicas for helping with the TFTC jigsaw puzzle today. A few fuse clips needed changing but the power poard was not for coming loose so had to take the entire board plating out to repair. All good in the end :)

Thank you @Sam C for the cool ST mod, still needs adjusting as it interferes with some of the switches, should be fixed hopefully soon when Mezel mods make a fix for it :thumbs:IMG_0365.JPG

Big thank go out to @crsedgar and Traci for holding today's Scottish League meet, the pins and refreshments where appreciated by everyone.

It was also good to welcome 2 new members to the league today, @Banzaipinabll and @Kenny Taylor. Thanks for coming down guys.

We're all now looking forward to Play Glasgow next month.
You're welcome Chris we had fun, was good catching up with everyone and meeting some new faces.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks to @myPinballs for the Walking Dead we picked up last night. Top man and was a pleasure. Enjoyed the chat, tour and you don't make a bad brew either ;). Cheers jimNow stored in the corner of the front room as a reminder to get that garage coverted asap.

IMG_20170523_000238.jpg

Thanks to Barry (pinballsinthewild) for dropping off a TZ he's brought back to life. I'll be busy now adding shiny stuff to it, bringing it up to par with my other machines, I can't wait to have it all up and running. Cheers mate!

Reactions: ski
Thank you @new forest pinball for sending me a pinball cover so I can continue enjoying looking outside the window without worrying about fading artwork.
If it wasn't for the beacons on F14 Tomcat it would be a perfect fit.

Eventually I will be replacing F14 with a non topper game so it will be a non issue
IMG_0405.JPG

Just wanted to give a big thanks to @replicas. He was able to get me an impossible to find Black Rose ramp that I had been looking for. Plus it was packaged so well and made it to the United States with no problems. Here's my old trashed one all broken and melted somehow. Ill have to get a photo with the new one in and post that. While the old one worked the new one now makes the whole machine look and work great
Thanks again

Attachments

• RAMP.jpg
    RAMP.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Thanks @Spadge for inviting me to come and play some of the pins in his unbelievable collection today. They're all stunning . Must be one of the best (if not the best) collection in the country . Well done with all the modding mate

Thanks @Spadge for inviting me to come and play some of the pins in his unbelievable collection today. They're all stunning . Must be one of the best (if not the best) collection in the country . Well done with all the modding mate

Thanks andy, they're nice but quite a few others are in the same league. I really enjoy doing what I can with them.

Heh yeah I enjoy it but space is the problem as you've seen. Technically I could use another office room but if I allow myself to do that it won't end well :)

Big thanks to Jim, @myPinballs for taking to time out yesterday to install his Indiana Jones rewrite for the Stern Indy into my machine.
Brilliant improvement to the game and we'll worth doing if you have the Stern Indy.
Thanks buddy it's much appreciated.

Big thanks to Jim, @myPinballs for taking to time out yesterday to install his Indiana Jones rewrite for the Stern Indy into my machine.
Brilliant improvement to the game and we'll worth doing if you have the Stern Indy.
Thanks buddy it's much appreciated.

No probs mate. Always good to upgrade another game and make it a worthwhile title in the lineup. If anyone else would like info on what the upgrade entails please get in touch

Back
Top Bottom