What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Big thanks to @ chris b for his HUO TWD, finally got it set up and the Mrs and I love it. Although she is kicking my ass already on the scoresIMG_0258.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks @aaronhicksuk for the sheets of Pdi glass at the NLP this afternoon. They will find a good home :thumbs:

Quite funny when you asked what it was going in and I said a Tiguan not thinking you meant the pinball machines it was for...lol..... Classic

Thanks to spadge for giving me the black pinballs with spider webs on them going to be used in the incoming spiderman.
Didn't want a penny not even for postage top bloke.

Cheers brian.

Massive ultra mega thanks from me to @Ruk who quite literally got me out of a hole last weekend :)

Your help over the weekend (and particularly that fateful Sunday night) will not be forgotten mate! Thanks enormously

Now that I've finally finished painting and decorating for this weekend....... yes more to come

Huge thank you to @RobZombie for the VHS to DVD player free of charge - hope the Prosecco went down well? sorry couldn't stay to play your TWD but it was probably best otherwise I'd have been there all day and now forking out for one for myself - not that I have the money - may be one day

And also to @mark9 for the advise on another little project i'm working on........

Site donation made thanks to these guys again

You're very welcome mate :) I think that Prosecco is getting cracked open any minute now, cheers!

Thanks to Jim Askey (Mypinballs.co.uk) for help in finally getting the TMNT I'm doing for a mate working including sound.

Also thanks to Bob for checking the sound card too. A new Xpin power supply and a bit of TLC was needed.

Thanks to cooldan for the Congo cards. Top fella

Thanks to Chris b for helping me sort out my Doctor Who after NLP. First it was the sound board that needed repairing but then when it still didn't work Chris talked me through what else to check and turns out my cab speaker has gone bad.

Just discovered this thread.

Massive thanks to Andy @pinballmania for digging out a Baywatch, setting it up, testing my screen and driver board and sorting me out with a load of parts, not to mention all of the help and advice leading up to that.

Also thanks to everyone else who has welcomed me and contributed to various threads helping me to get my Baywatch to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom