What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Just got home in the Askeymobile (now the cooldanmobile) which managed a tasty 109mph on the way home, the only problem being that the rear view mirror fell off and I can't get it to go back on.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161116_087431ccd075cddcba4560390cdeedfb.jpg

Anyway I'm sure it'll be ok. Thanks to @myPinballs Jim for picking me up from the station and for entertaining me on Ghostbusters. And thanks to @ronsplooter Chris for entertaining me with Transporter the Rescue, Iron Man, Swords of Fury, Banzai Run, Space Station, Flash Gordon and Night Moves.

Glad you got back home ok. Wish we'd had a little more time for some more games on GB and the others i have, but maybe next time if you ever venture up this way again! No megabus needed!

I mentioned it in the arrival thread but should also mention it here in the correct thread. Massive thanks to @chris b for Star Trek pro. LOVE IT!

Lol. I had the same thing from Dan. Let's just hope the postie wasn't once a victim! Or your house might get burnt down!!
I'm sure Dan considered that before he sent it though. Right Dan?

Or a paedo who now tries to make 'friends' with you

Thanks @Spadge for showing me his top top pinball collection. Thanks even more for selling one to me to make some headroom to add to the general awesomeness of the room

You're very welcome Andy. Still feel a bit at odds with one departing, but i have to keep a lid on it or I'll get really carried away! I know my LOTR is going to a good home, hoping that 10.02 ROM appears this week and I'll fix its shaker up.

Thanks to pin borrowers for baby sitting and more importantly making sure games get played rather than dusty. Hopefully I can get someone to give the two games at Arcade Club some "love" shortly.

It's quite funny as Rollergames and Diner get more plays than Adams family, even though Rollergames is due a major service.. Sys 11 rule.

Reactions: DRD
Diner is mine . My RG has another temporary home. I believe my FH is a bit poorly too but Rudy is getting on a bit now.

Funhouse is still playing ok and is good fun. I played R.G. Last week. Have you removed it since then?

It's quite funny as Rollergames and Diner get more plays than Adams family, even though Rollergames is due a major service.. Sys 11 rule.

Sounds like it's time to move the TAF on I'll take it off your hands

No worries @Mooseman ''twas a pleasure and great to meet @T-Dawg today another lovely guy

Cheers gents

Kev

Ah thanks Kev, it was a pleasure to meet you as well :)
I'd like to say Cheers to @chris b for all his help this last year, he's a top man. And everybody else on here really as everyone is superb and very helpful

Thanks fellas have a great year!!

Massive thanks to @chris b. I've now got LOTR at mine. I bought it with issues (and therefore within my budget) but Chris couldn't have been more helpful in troubleshooting the problems with me to get it up and running.

I was just two shots away from destroying the ring a minute ago... :mad:
Oh well, time to give it another go!!:):)

Thanks @Spadge for selling me his wicked LOTR and dealing with newb questions from someone who isn't a newb ! (Anyone got a name for cack-handed people like me who've owned pins a while but are still clueless?)
Anyway it's brill ta

Thanks @Spadge for selling me his wicked LOTR and dealing with newb questions from someone who isn't a newb ! (Anyone got a name for cack-handed people like me who've owned pins a while but are still clueless?)
Anyway it's brill ta

Very welcome Andy., glad you're enjoying it - with rumble :)

Back
Top Bottom