What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Thanks to @Courtney Blush for not just suggesting the "loaner" setup, ( in the For Sale / Wanted/ Trade forum), that could allow those of us that don't know everyone else here on the forum to babysit a machine for a while, but also going so far as to create the mechanism to have it happen.

You deserve a medal!

Mahoosive thanks to @scottydoesntknow for posting the spare ramps after I forgot them the other week! They arrived safe and sound yesterday. Cheers Scott, was cool to meet you and see all your stuff. :thumbs:

many thanks to my pinballs for the freeplay roms
excellent price and arrived today cheers:clap::clap:

Huge thanks and virtual high fives to @Judge Dreads for the awesome Taf bits you sent me :) and thanks to @johnwhitfield for the insert decals... really appreciated guys and beer will be presented when we next meet :)

Here here, I'm new to this community and I am bowled over by the support and advice offered when I ask a newb question. In the short time I've been here I've learned so much. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks to Martin for my first delivery (and collection) from him. Prompt and made me wonder why I've been hiring vans and lugging these things around.
Thanks to Monkeyboypaul for selling me the Roadshow and just generally being great to deal with
Thanks to Hiro996 who doesn't know it yet but I have the Roadshow he lovingly restored before Paul stored it for a while. It's great thanks Kev!

Oh and as soon as my sale is complete I will be making a donation - thanks for such a great site

Just want to say a big thanks to @chris b and @philpalmer for Chris delivering and Phil lending me a WOZ.
Fantastic looking machine and great to play will go great at my meet, although he is a good business man as now I feel I want it and will start doing the maths!
Thanks guys, Christmas in June!!!
Adie

Just wanted to say a big thank you to @scottydoesntknow for on very short notice arranging transport of a game from him to me, and also to Martin of Retro Logistics for what was probably the quickest pickup and dropoff in living memory.

I promise to keep Medusa for more than 1 week Scott ;)

Just wanted to say a big thank you to @scottydoesntknow for on very short notice arranging transport of a game from him to me, and also to Martin of Retro Logistics for what was probably the quickest pickup and dropoff in living memory.

I promise to keep Medusa for more than 1 week Scott ;)
Did he fit the coloured targets at the back of the game ? ;)

No, I plan to do that at some stage! He gave me everything with it. Out of curiosity I've never changed a target, how hard is it?

It's a switch, unsolder a couple of tabs and remove a couple of screws then fit the new one reversing the process...

No, I plan to do that at some stage! He gave me everything with it. Out of curiosity I've never changed a target, how hard is it?

It's a switch, unsolder a couple of tabs and remove a couple of screws then fit the new one reversing the process...

It isnt a full switch, it is only the plastic part. There is a Medusa thread on the shop logs forum and Courtney has fitted them. Have a peep over there.

It isnt a full switch, it is only the plastic part. There is a Medusa thread on the shop logs forum and Courtney has fitted them. Have a peep over there.

In which case it might be even easier with no soldering involved. It depends if the existing target is held in place with a nut and bolt or pop rivet.

In which case it might be even easier with no soldering involved. It depends if the existing target is held in place with a nut and bolt or pop rivet.
That's correct. I went to the trouble of importing the plastics but never got around to fitting them. :tut:

Thanks guys, i was prepared for soldering but it sounds even easier if none is involved. I will give it a look along with a few other things that need doing.

@replicas , many thanks for my Whodunnit Manual! Sent out first class too and totally free of charge! Very pleased! Very kind!

Dunc

Thanks to @ianw for inviting me over to play on his fantastic collection. An opportunity for me to relax and explore some top titles I can only dream of.

The legend that is @aaronhicksuk swung by today to drop off my invisiglass, thank you mate, dead chuffed with it, have to stop myself trying to reach through it to pick fluff off the playfield! Thanks also for helping me diagnose the switch issue on ACDC, a true gent in the pinball world :thumbs:

The legend that is @aaronhicksuk swung by today to drop off my invisiglass, thank you mate, dead chuffed with it, have to stop myself trying to reach through it to pick fluff off the playfield! Thanks also for helping me diagnose the switch issue on ACDC, a true gent in the pinball world :thumbs:
+1
Aaron is indeed a fine fellow, he's helped me out a load of times and i never thanked him properly before. dropping off glass for someone sounds exactly like him.
be warned though, this stuff shows fingerprints like nothing else, we're all gonna need some snooker gloves off Kev @Hiro996

Back
Top Bottom