What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

A big thank you to mel at one stop pinball...why? For the following reasons..
1) he is only 30 minutes from us.
2) his prices are fab......
3) he always does a deal....
4)he loves Pinball.....
5) his Pinball collection is Fantastico! (Bella Bella)
6) and now he sells perfumes he smells nice.......:thumbs:

How was the envelope addressed!!!! Maybe you got away with it and had your actual name and no message to the postie

I can remember a post you did kev on pinball arcade fans website when you got your first one....... HSII and all the chew that went with it. How things have changed since then.
House is getting took over room by room now, lol
Good on you I say...Never have too many :thumbs:

I can remember a post you did kev on pinball arcade fans website when you got your first one....... HSII and all the chew that went with it. How things have changed since then.
House is getting took over room by room now, lol
Good on you I say...Never have too many :thumbs:
October 2012, still have the machine too. A lot has changed since then, the main thing being getting divorced so I can do what the **** I like :D.

Thanks to Paul for coming over to ours at the weekend - appreciate all the help with the ROMs and the Scared Stiff issues. And thanks for the back-up glass.

Top person and a pleasure to have over! :clap:

Thanks to Paul for coming over to ours at the weekend - appreciate all the help with the ROMs and the Scared Stiff issues. And thanks for the back-up glass.

Top person and a pleasure to have over! :clap:

Thanks for having me and the cuppa!!! Was lovely to meet you both!

Will chase up as discussed this weekend!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks to:

Robotgreg - for buying my LED dmd and being a good bloke to deal with.
Aaronhicksuk - Sorting me out with some glass on my recent journey to Kent, again, dead easy to deal with.
Mission65 - For the TWDLE/THLE trade down in kent, good humoured enthusiast with a lot in common.

As ever, pin people very good to deal with. Makes it a real pleasure.

Very nice meeting you Spadge, if you are down this way again be good to hook up and play some pins

Without this sounding like an Oscars speech, thanks to Dave @ Pinballdaze for my latest acquisition!

Also thanks to this forum 'cos otherwise I wouldn't own 3 very cool pins!
I'm done for this year (probably) cash wise and space wise. :)

Without this sounding like an Oscars speech, thanks to Dave @ Pinballdaze for my latest acquisition!

Also thanks to this forum 'cos otherwise I wouldn't own 3 very cool pins!
I'm done for this year (probably) cash wise and space wise. :)
Rich,
Hope you will enjoy it as much as I did. It's Bonkers!
Exit stage left.
Dave - Pinballdaze.

Glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see you at the next meet!
I don't know about that mate. My back is a disaster area after all that standing yesterday.
On a plus though I didn't disgrace myself after such a long absence from competitive laiking.

Back
Top Bottom