What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Ball Launch and Outhole solenoids both stopped working.

Couldn't see anything that linked them on the schematics, but didn't think about it being a data issue (Their 'Item no.' being 1 & 9 on the schematics being 8 different, suggests the cable between the power and CPU board was the issue as they'll be on the same pin on the 8-bit cable.) 10 seconds jiggling and re-seating of ribbon cable when I got home later and everything was hunky-dory.

Then the DMD blew a fuse 10 seconds later and I've no 3/8A SBs... *&^%.

PM'd Andy for a pack of spares, but assume it will take him a few days to recover from Wales. On the plus side this highlighted the other fuse on the DMD board being a 3A instead of 3/8A when I double-checked, which I assume is a big no-no, so at least that's something.

Thanks to @aaronhicksuk for the PDI glass that I finally got around to collecting. Also thanks to your brother for helping me load it into the car.
It has been a tough time for pinball and even hobbies in my house over the last 12 months due to work on the house and a new direction for my work. It is good to give the pins some love, or at least the keepers.

Our hobby is held together by people who go out of their way to help and support other people. I owe you a beer.

Thanks to both Harry & Dave for the loaner games. JP and GnR are now set up in the house, it's a DE frenzy:)

Thanks to @Jon at home for bringing back some T2 Brites Eyes from the States for me and popping them in the post. I've wanted a set of these for a while but couldn't justify the postage cost so its much appreciated! :thumbs:A couple of pics of before and after (will look even better when i get around to changing the skull for the new one I have and paint the teeth in white):

WP_20151015_19_09_55_Pro.jpg WP_20151015_19_10_00_Pro.jpg WP_20151015_19_18_08_Pro.jpg WP_20151015_19_18_13_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20151015_19_20_12_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151015_19_20_12_Pro.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 23
Big thanks to Ben @jack burton for hosting the first meet of the new league. :thumbs:

Great setup and good craic. Pity the turnout wasn't the best but with a few away and some others watching the rugby in the pub it wasn't to bad. not a great result in the rugby either but hey ho

Thank you to @Paul for running me off not one, but two new ROMs for my recently acquired STTNG due to the (lack of) quality of the Royal Mail's service...

Now I can try out some LEDs...

Big thanks to Wizcat for sending me over a copy of the latest pinball magazine

Got it today, will hopefully get a read at it tomorrow.
Thanks for posting it Paul :thumbs:

Very belated thanks to Martin Ayub. The only detailed info that I could find on WPT was from the Pinball News review of WPT when it first came out :hmm:

Thanks to Roger @RGV for his help at Arcade Club yesterday, and for his patience driving me around the country whilst my car was, um, broke.
Been on charger all day and I think it's looking a little more healthy now. Cheers mate!

Thanks to John beveridge yesterday for having myself and the wee man up for a game or two of pinball played a few games I've never played before never mind seen but the shock of the day was the game I kept going back for another go never thought I would say this x-files:cuckoo:

Cheers Brian.

Back
Top Bottom