What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

crazy times..ha ha. just joined up on here. big shout of thanks to aide and donna as that was the best meet iv been to even though the later part seems quite fuzzy but after getting thru a full bottle of wine thats hardly surprising.
yay! welcome Andy to the best little whorehouse in Texas

Thanks to the one and only Mr Matt Adams for opening up his amazing arcade today for the London/SE meet. Some serious machine envy going on and the new arcade is fantastic. :thumbs:

Still want to see the dodgem car in action when it's finished

Thanks again Matt

I agree, thanks Matt for another fantastic day out, your collection is still the best I've ever seen. Apart from the 5 games in competition play there were about 15 or so others and all immaculate. Thanks to Jaki also

But I just got home from that and have opened this - so I'd like to say thank you to @Mike Kindler who left this at my house for me

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_05_24_55137b7b3975ee221113feb6fc3b7252.jpg

Thanks to Matt for letting us invade his superb games room today at the UKLSE meet. Amazing collection of games in super condition! Cheers mate

Thank you to @PinballDaze for prising these off an (old?) Elektra backbox. They're light shields that fit around the bulbs that light up specific areas of the backglass, e.g., GAME OVER or TILT:

BallyLightShields.JPG

I was missing 2 for the MATCH and BALL IN PLAY lamps on my GOLD BALL :D

c1.staticflickr.com_1_479_18435187676_3ac18d7a0e_c.jpg

Thanks to John and Anna for hosting yesterday's league meet, we had a great time and I'm very jealous of your collection!

And a big thank you back at @astyy for a very pleasant evening chewing the fat over our GOLD BALLs! ;) And thank you again for the Krylon Triple Think and coffee :)

Back
Top Bottom