What's new

Stern Star Wars

If you want I will lend you one to try.... dont want you buying off Liberty again :)

What a nice offer that is :)
I only went to Liberty as I was under the impression you had problems ordering from Stern as you said they was been so unreliable when I was looking for TWD, so I thought you would have the same problem getting me an Aerosmith which is why I placed that order with them, its now sold at a big loss, so would like to fill the gap, but after buying blind on both GB and Aerosmith I thought it would be wise to play one first.
Having TWD has set the benchmark for me and its such a great pin others seem to be a disappointment now.
I really hope StarWars will be an amazing pin what it should be, but with no video and no sound on the promo video I have no idea what its going to be like.
Many Thanks

No problem, I had a stand off with Stern until they agreed to replace something... They have agreed.

I will let you know when its in, you can have it before Tilt gets it... or on try before you buy whatever...

Phil

No problem, I had a stand off with Stern until they agreed to replace something... They have agreed.

I will let you know when its in, you can have it before Tilt gets it... or on try before you buy whatever...

Phil

That would be perfect, what a super offer that is, Many Thanks Phil :)

I'm tempted to gamble and grab this despite the bland looking play field. I feel like getting a NIB pin. Will have to let my Creature go though to facilitate it

Any new videos about yet with sound ? or they still keeping it under wraps ?

On twitch previous broadcasts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Music, sound effects, video screen/modes etc. all look good to me, only the Pro playfield is a little sparse/simple maybe... I'd like it for the theme, music and sound alone.

In my view looks very good - awesome use of sound and graphics but the ball and flippers looks fast and furious and full on. Think this is going to be big. Very big.

Really want to see a premium/LE now!

Can't see anyone buying alien or dialled in over this!

Artwork dissapointjng on playfield but I think who cares giveb the game looks so good!

Reactions: JMP
I think this will be Stern's best selling game they have done. We are in the sweet spot in the home collecting market and the new screen and this title will catch a ton of new buyers. And in the US they can still get pro's for around $5300.

I really like the look of it.

But, at current prices, the code/ruleset needs to be awesome.

I thought the code/rules looked pretty complete. With all the delays this has had it certainly should be pretty decent on that front. Sound effects were fantastic, and music/video is classic Star Wars stuff.

The first few minutes they were playing it looked like an absolute drain monster, but once they got it levelled up correctly it looked like the shots flowed very nicely. Looking forward to seeing one in the flesh now.

Back
Top Bottom