What's new

Expired Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

Expired Due to no activity
Its been another busy week at work for me and as the NLP is now a lot closer than the lead time thought I'd give this a little bit longer to run, so an order hasn't been placed yet. However I do want to get it over to Roman first thing tomorrow morning so this is the FINAL CALL FOR GLASS. I'm going to order a few spare sheets but if you would like some speak up now as I'm not sure if or when I will do another run. :cool:

Sorry i'm so late to the party.

Any chance of getting an order in for just 1 sheet for my R&B? The cabinet rebuild is underway so I figure it's probably worth me grabbing a sheet. No clue when i'll be able to get collection sorted but I can send funds to pay for it whenever it's needed.

Sorry i'm so late to the party.

Any chance of getting an order in for just 1 sheet for my R&B? The cabinet rebuild is underway so I figure it's probably worth me grabbing a sheet. No clue when i'll be able to get collection sorted but I can send funds to pay for it whenever it's needed.
Hi Aaron

Could I get a sheet of standard please
I've sent my order over but awaiting confirmation so can add a standard sheet on for both of you. :) Hope to provide an update soon confirming the order has been accepted.

Thanks Aaron. I've been sitting on the fence for ages but as my original glass is scratched to hell I figured I might as well spend the extra cash and invest in some PDI glass.

Is anybody bringing a machine with this glass to NLP? Would really like to see it.

Is anybody bringing a machine with this glass to NLP? Would really like to see it.

There isn't much that really makes me go "wow" but I saw this glass on an X-Men maybe 4 or 5 months ago at a league meet and I honestly thought that the playfield glass had been removed, I had to look really hard to actually see the glass (and I have pretty good eyesight). If I had the cash going I'd get multiple sheets for all my games, it looks fantastic.

Hi all any Chance I could be put down for 3 standard standard sheets
My Tron and family guy would Benefit this I think

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom