What's new

Predator pinball

You will lose you interest in MB I would say in about a week once you realise it's poo ;)

What he said.

Dunno John. Those South Coasties all say ToM is a crap machine. Not sure I trust their taste in pins :p

(Although in retrospect it can't be all bad given the awesomeness of the AC/DC lineup they brought to the NLP ;))

Heh, I know but this time Will's got it right. MB is great for a while but gets boring real quick. Did for me anyway.

I agree, had 3 MB's and wouldn't have another, would be worth owning if it was a £1.5k pin but not at the stupid prices they go for. Looks good and fun for a while.

i still like it john;), fair comment though if it was my only machine

Good to hear Mark, nice to hear it found a stable home. :) Matt's hit the nail on the head though, too expensive for what you get which is a shame. At £1.5 to £2K it would probably last longer in the 'world of selling to buy something better'.

Hi, sorry had a busy weekend so haven't been on here til now. Yeah I've heard quite a few people say it gets boring etc so I'll have to see on that one. One thing I love most in pins is having good flow which this has, also it's pretty easy with good ball times which sort of fits in my line up as I have TF and acdc which is harsh to say the least lol.

Back on topic. Still getting crap comms from SkitB. In fact none whatsoever now. Anyone else got in touch with them recently?

Looks like I may have to chargeback the money after all......

This pre-order lark is not for the faint hearted is it?:confused:

There's being crap at communication and then there's silence......

Frustratingly 1 pic of a bloody machine being built would kill most of this, even a pic of some wires would do it for me.

I wonder if a charge back via Paypal would even work. If there's no money in the account then what would Paypal do? Part of me feels that I paid up so long ago that the moneys already gone from account so there's no point stressing. Not too sure I'd ever tell my other half about the deal though.....

I'm hoping that there's warehouses full of bit for these machines sitting there waiting for a few components to turn up so building can start but I'd love to see a pic

Guess things could be worse though. Can you imagine the wait if you were in for Preadtor, TBL, Wooly (?) and Captain Nemo?

Any one heard anything from Andy H about Full Throttle? Is it still coming out or is Aliens going to be first?

You guys have more patience than me, that's for sure! I could handle the waiting if I knew what was going on but I think this has become a bit of a **** take really.

I hope it comes good in the end for you lot. You certainly deserve it after this roller coaster!
Good luck fellas.

Any one heard anything from Andy H about Full Throttle? Is it still coming out or is Aliens going to be first?

Apparently:

Full Throttle - January
Alien - April
Games 3-4 in production now :eek:
Game 5 - built before end of 2015 :eek::eek:

Anyway good luck with Predator...my biggest worry would be how many refunds can they give before they run out of cash??? Or is there still a big waiting list replacing the ones who drop out? Be interested to know if anyone on here has joined the waiting list recently.

Big risks...big rewards :)

It's a little ironic that's after all the grief JJP got, he's pretty much the only company outside of Stern who has managed to put out a proper game

Ok, well there was a few interested people but the risk seemed the big factor which is totally understandable. I've had to drop out now so we'll see how long it takes to get a refund if at.

Btw I've already clocked mb with a score of 505 mill, it is an easy game but it's nice to have a game that you can finish from time to time.

For those that were interested I received a full refund from Kevin directly tonight, I asked for it on the 27th of November so it's been quite a while but which is only to be expected.

Good to hear more people getting their money back. There's no way I'd ever give that kind of money to any of these amateur manufacturing groups which have sprung up lately. The games look and sound nice, but that's temptation for you.

Invest in Heighway, not only because they're on British soil but it really sounds like they've got their sh!t together. I sincerely hope they do well :)

Invest in Heighway, not only because they're on British soil but it really sounds like they've got their sh!t together. I sincerely hope they do well :)

LOL. Let me know when they have shipped something to customers, until then its still as vapourware as Skitb is. Hopefully we will see FT in January, next week for its release on the 16th. Nothing shipped to customers is still nothing shipped. Same boat as Skitb.

I thought they'd already shipped 250 games to Bacardi?

Personally, I've mentally put them into the same category as JJP, being "professional upstart" due to the their impressive factory and known designers. It's gonna be some time before either of those can stand up to Stern due to it's 27 years of experience though.

the factory is certainly impressive! I dont think anyone else has one besides jjp/stern. look at spooky, its the back room and they make 4? a week I think. anyway. Im hoping for a good reveal on jan16th to make it more 'real'!

thanks john, I think what it means is theres no or less need to worry for people in on this if they are given refunds to people who have asked, so far from dead.

This will happen. I'm 100% confident and glad I'm in on it. Just hope it arrives in time for NERG!

Yeah, I remember communicating with Kevin around March 2014 and he said there was a strong possibility I'd get it for NERG 2014......a year later and still nothing.

Here's hoping!

I chose to stay in and now am just going to have to wait it out. Would be nice to get it this year.

Back
Top Bottom