What's new

Predator pinball

Pudsey pinball

Registered
I asked Kevin from skit.b pinball is there to be n update on the game,he has replied saying they have been hard at work on it since Xmas and they are going to the Michigan pinball expo in April with some big reveals also will finalise their prototype built by end of April (this then may be the release model) so looking forward to it.

It's the finished artwork that will be interesting to look at,from why we've seen so far it will be great.

What do you mean could be ?
Its going to be Awesome + some more.
Very excited about this project, its the top one to look out for from the micro producers.

Yeah, looking forward to seeing more on this myself. Glad you two aren't too far away so I can.... ahem, invite myself round when the big day comes. :)

It is the one I think I would have put money into if:
a) I had been owning pinballs earlier
b) I had the money

The theme is classic, the game features so far have been very interesting and it looks, yeah I'll say it. Awesome.
Who local to me is getting one?
First dibs.

Great, John is local so I can go and see that. Then make a trip north to see the NLP Crew and get to play one there.
I am pleased to see that people were smart enough to sign up for this, especially as it was an unknown company. :)

I'm #87 but think my production number is #9 !! :eeek: Put myself down for group shipping though.

two more coming up to Gateshead,me n my mate are both getting one.Looks like the north east is getting a fare share of these

First pics of the playfield artwork (lifted from pinside). More DE than WOZ. Also pics of the hanging body toys have been sneaking out
bb_attachments773716bbat87918inline-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom