What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Popeye

Fintan Stack

Registered
No... it isn't a typo.

I have the sudden urge to own a Popeye. I must have it. I don't know why but I really fancy one all of a sudden.

Now, I really don't have the money (due to a multiple pin deal struck earlier this week :eek::eek:..) or the space for anything else. Plus the fact that the Wife is going to go loopy. But still..... you only live once and all that. So sod it. :cool:
So if anyone has one for sale, please get in touch. Lets do business.

I am also up for a trade deal if preferred. I have a very nice Demo Man or even a Twilight Zone that I might let go for the right deal. So if there are any Popeye owners out there that fancy a change, get in touch. Maybe we can work something out.

Cheers people.

Dean

There was a Popeye for sale last year at daventry and I still think it is still for sale. If you message me I can give you his number.

Do it ! Popeye is soooooooooooooooo misunderstood :D

And then I get first dibs when you move it on ;)

If I ever find one you can have first dibs. But nobody will admit to owning one so finding one for sale is tricky! Come on people! I won't tell anybody. ;)

Firstly this, and then @Matt Adams looking for a buggs.... What is the world coming to...

Are we having a line up of "worst games ever" at Daventry?? :D ;)

I will be inviting all you haters to my place for a Popeye marathon. Nobody is a allowed to leave until they have reached the Wizard mode. (Yes, there will be armed guards.)

Then we can all have a valid opinion on whether or not it really is as **** as everybody says it is!

Watch out Dean, looks like you have started a Popeye craze.
If this carries on every bugger will want one. God help us :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom