What's new

Found it! Popeye

Fintan Stack

Registered
No... it isn't a typo.

I have the sudden urge to own a Popeye. I must have it. I don't know why but I really fancy one all of a sudden.

Now, I really don't have the money (due to a multiple pin deal struck earlier this week :eek::eek:..) or the space for anything else. Plus the fact that the Wife is going to go loopy. But still..... you only live once and all that. So sod it. :cool:
So if anyone has one for sale, please get in touch. Lets do business.

I am also up for a trade deal if preferred. I have a very nice Demo Man or even a Twilight Zone that I might let go for the right deal. So if there are any Popeye owners out there that fancy a change, get in touch. Maybe we can work something out.

Cheers people.

Dean

There was a Popeye for sale last year at daventry and I still think it is still for sale. If you message me I can give you his number.

Do it ! Popeye is soooooooooooooooo misunderstood :D

And then I get first dibs when you move it on ;)

If I ever find one you can have first dibs. But nobody will admit to owning one so finding one for sale is tricky! Come on people! I won't tell anybody. ;)

Firstly this, and then @Matt Adams looking for a buggs.... What is the world coming to...

Are we having a line up of "worst games ever" at Daventry?? :D ;)

I will be inviting all you haters to my place for a Popeye marathon. Nobody is a allowed to leave until they have reached the Wizard mode. (Yes, there will be armed guards.)

Then we can all have a valid opinion on whether or not it really is as **** as everybody says it is!

Watch out Dean, looks like you have started a Popeye craze.
If this carries on every bugger will want one. God help us :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom