What's new

Found it! Popeye

/me dreads the post of "it's here" with obligatory pics.... :sad:

Why dread it Dude? It's a beautiful looking game! The pics will brighten the place up. :D

Incidentally, the machine I have bought looks like a superb example. You should come and see me @Paul and play for a while. You might change your mind!

... so your dog can **** on me again??? ;) Aww bless her, she was sooooo excited to meet me :D

Aww... kinda miss the big bundle of love :D

... so your dog can **** on me again??? ;) Aww bless her, she was sooooo excited to meet me :D

Aww... kinda miss the big bundle of love :D

Dude!!!! Alfie does not like being referred to as a 'her'! And he is still very, very sorry about that...... incident!
What can I say? He was excited to see you!

Why dread it Dude? It's a beautiful looking game! The pics will brighten the place up. :D

Incidentally, the machine I have bought looks like a superb example. You should come and see me @Paul and play for a while. You might change your mind!

I do wonder if its my old one ......Slam Raffle prize in 2010 though I know its changed hands at least twice since then ...it was in REALLY nice condition. I miss saving the animals from a polluted planet ;)

I do wonder if its my old one ......Slam Raffle prize in 2010 though I know its changed hands at least twice since then ...it was in REALLY nice condition. I miss saving the animals from a polluted planet ;)

Could be Dude. Looks like a peach. I'll post pics when I get it.

Epic 3 game delivery from Martin tonight:

IMAG0345.jpg

But onto the important bit....... it's here:

IMAG0350.jpg

IMAG0347.jpg

Had a couple of quick 2 player games with the Wife.

First impressions...... **** me, it's really difficult!! Also, there is so much going on that it is tricky to know what I should be doing. I can see why people might have a couple of games on it and walk off thinking it's **** because of this. The game is not very good at letting you know what you should be doing. But once I have worked it out I think it will be much more enjoyable.

I must say that I think the game is freaking awesome to look at. I just can't understand why people don't like the look of it. I think it one of the best looking pins out there.

As for the 'hidden shots' issue that people often complain about. I don't really get it. It is only the very end of each shot that is obscured and doesn't seem to cause me a problem. It could be an issue if you were really tall I guess. But it's fine for short asses like me.

That's it for now. More to come after I've had chance to play the **** out of it.

The other 2 games are BOP and Earthshaker. Really looking forward to setting these 2 up too but they will have to wait until tomorrow.

Toot toot.

Had a couple of quick 2 player games with the Wife.

First impressions...... **** me, it's really difficult!! Also, there is so much going on that it is tricky to know what I should be doing. I can see why people might have a couple of games on it and walk off thinking it's **** because of this. The game is not very good at letting you know what you should be doing. But once I have worked it out I think it will be much more enjoyable.

I must say that I think the game is freaking awesome to look at. I just can't understand why people don't like the look of it. I think it one of the best looking pins out there.

As for the 'hidden shots' issue that people often complain about. I don't really get it. It is only the very end of each shot that is obscured and doesn't seem to cause me a problem. It could be an issue if you were really tall I guess. But it's fine for short asses like me.

Toot toot.

Awesome ! Looks lovely

Yeah ...one of the big flaws is the lack of feedback to the player...what to shoot for etc - but get yr head rnd the rules mate and it really is a rewarding game. And remember you don't *have* to find Swee'Pea on the mini playfield to qualify the Wizard mode despite what all the rules/instruction card might say ;) Thank god cos its one of the toughest challenges not only in pinball but probably in the history of man :D I did it a few times though :cool:

And I totally agree with the hidden shots issue , its a very exaggerated 'problem' by people. I certainly never found it an issue.

TOOT F*CKIN TOOT !!!!!!! :rofl:I want a Popeye again !!

Oh god... Havent you burnt it yet?? ;)

Come on Dean - if you end up with too many, your misses will only complain at me.... ;)

I'm with you Dean. It looks frickin cool. Never played one so can't comment on that

Hope bop and ES found you well.

Looks in good condition, and we will leave that there.

Looks like the Mrs is kicking your **** playing the two game in the picture.
Toot toot.

no harm in paying Dean what he paid, then moving it on in 3 months to someone else, is there?

all it will cost me is £85 to Martin in delivery fees, i reckon i can cope with that for the use of a pinball machine on freeplay for a pound a day. ok if it stays a month that's £3 a day, but still cheaper than a pint of beer

Back
Top Bottom