What's new

Found it! Popeye

I thought there would be a queue of people wanted to get shot of their Popeye to the mug asking for one! But nothing........ Nothing at all.

Buried them all in the desert with that terrible ET game.

Seriously though, I played this on Visual Pinball last night and it bored me to tears.

popeye.jpg

Congrats!!!! Did it cost you the DM or you adding to the collection?!

Sadly I have suffered a casualty. The DM will be leaving. I'm am going to miss it! :( Much better game than people give it credit for. But I am hoping the same if true of Popeye! :confused:

Hope it clicks for you Dean.
Look forward to the report post once it lands.

Me too! :eek:

I think it looks awesome! I bet the 99% of pinball players that say it is crap are all wrong..................... :tut:

Dean ...at least I know you will will play it ,give it a chance and then decide. Unlike most of the haters on here who have at best played a game or 2 at a show, or have never actually played one. :rolleyes:

Long live the good ship Popeye and all who sail in her ! :cool:

Last edited:
I have played it, I survived so it can't be all bad. TBH, I couldn't see a lot to hate but found it hard to make some shots under the massive top playfield.

I think Popeye is more of an Eug gug gug ga gug. I have no good memories of Popeye as a child, he never encouraged me to eat my spinach.

Dean ...at least I know you will will play it ,give it a chance and then decide. Unlike most of the haters on here who have at best played a game or 2 at a show, or have never actually played one. :rolleyes:

Long live the good ship Popeye and all her sail in her ! :cool:

Absolutely right! And I can assure you all that I will be honest about it. If I agree that is the worst game ever I will openly admit it. But I want to try it for myself and I have decided to ignore the poor reviews from people that have not even played it. If you look on imdb there are just as many good reviews as there are bad.

Back
Top Bottom