What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Oct 13, 2012] NORTHERN LIGHTS 2012 (Manchester)

Northern_Lights' date=' post: 1697744 said:
Ive tried it but all it keeps saying is Grifendor what ever that means..

It means your a Git
tongue-1.png

Dan

The only Wizard status I have is on this group with the number of posts.

It's defo is not my playing skils, Thats for sure.:eek:

Are you telling me that you are willing to travel 260 mile for a pint ? And a few games of pinball, well it would be rude not to seeing as there will be 80 ish machines on free play.

just a wee heads up,

dave moore of replay events has a few spare prebooked rooms at trafford south. they no longer need these rooms and can transfer them over to peeps. he is looking to offload them this week.

were in the west, 24 hour boozer, whoot.

oh, and can we get 2 entrants into the fast break tournie. me and bomjac we are heading down friday with cabs, heading home monday.

cheers.

john bud.

We can now confirm our third comp of the weekend, Phil of Pinball Heaven (http://www.pinballheaven.co.uk/shop/) has kindly offered to sponsor an adult high score comp.

This will be ran as a pay per play high score comp on both Saturday and Sunday, with a trophy and prize money going to the person who achieves the highest score on a pinball machine.

The machine will be announced on the Saturday.

We can now confirm our third comp of the weekend, Phil of Pinball Heaven (http://www.pinballheaven.co.uk/shop/) has kindly offered to sponsor an adult high score comp.

This will be ran as a pay per play high score comp on both Saturday and Sunday, with a trophy and prize money going to the person who achieves the highest score on a pinball machine.

The machine will be announced on the Saturday.

Hi

Can you still preorder discounted tickets or have they all gone now?

Cheers

Chris

There are still a few discounted tickets left

Well remembered, I'd booked the hotel a few weeks ago but hadn't sorted out tickets to the show. Done now, plus my entry into the NBA Comp
biggrin-1.png

ronsplooter' date=' post: 1698630 said:
Well remembered, I'd booked the hotel a few weeks ago but hadn't sorted out tickets to the show. Done now, plus my entry into the NBA Comp
biggrin-1.png

Good Man
biggrin-1.png

Gents, I seem to have made a massive mistake and booked a weekend pass so now I have to come for both days. Damn. :cool:

Now to sort out a bed for the night or nights. Do you need a hand setting up on Friday? I am not planning on working that day?

All help will be appreciated. Just come down on Friday and introduce yourself, we are a friendly bunch.

I will be there all day Friday as we have machines arriving from lunch time Friday.

Pop in and see us calimori yes we always need a pair of hands to help,we were knackerd setting up all those machines last year totally knocked our plums out.

Thanks to Stern for the big pile of translites and the big jiffy of plastics theyve sent us to help raise cash for the TCT, there are some really nice ones including Indiana Jones, Ripleys, AC/DC, Transformers and XMEN, were not sure how to best use these to raise the most cash but keep checking out our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/NLPinball and on here for more details.

We are looking for items for our tombola, as with everything else to do with NLP all profits go to TCT.

It doesnt have to be pinball related as 95% of visitors will not be pinheads..

If you have anything at all that you are willing to donate please drop us a line at info@ukpinball.com.

We still have a few tickets left at the discount price, you can get them from www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone

The NBA is nearly full, last few entries available at www.ukpinball.com, follow link for comps

I wasn't expecting recorded delivery so was out the other day but now the tickets have been redelivered.
wink-1.png

We like to ensure that everyone receives their tickets safely, we dont want some naughty postman getting some free tickets now do we ?..

If anyone (except orders in last couple of days) who has ordered tickets and not received them please give us a shout and we will chase them up

I am not sure my postie knows where Manchester is or possibly even about the existence of pinball.

Good service from you guys, I am really looking forward to this. Only two weeks to go.

Back
Top Bottom