What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show at Event City Manchester. 8th,9th October Pin Pledg

Unfortunately Spanish Star Wars won't be coming to NLP :( I tried a test fit into the back of the car yesterday and due to the weird shape of the head it just won't fit.

Instead I can bring Robot or Fathom @replicas any preference? I don't think either of these are currently on the list :D

Unfortunately Spanish Star Wars won't be coming to NLP :( I tried a test fit into the back of the car yesterday and due to the weird shape of the head it just won't fit.

Instead I can bring Robot or Fathom @replicas any preference? I don't think either of these are currently on the list :D

Vote for Robot :thumbs:

Does anyone know if Jeff Minter will be there again ? Maybe exhibiting new games ....He usually is. I need to get him to sign my hand drawn Ancipital map from 1984 :D I forgot it last time, and when he came to the Slam.
Yeah, he's due to be there.

Not sure what it is but him and Giles are due to be unveiling something big. I suspect it's something maybe related to PSVR, but that's just a huge guess based on what i've heard them working on recently.

Is anyone bringing any machines with any of my work in? If so if I send Daz some of my cards would you mind desplaying one in your machine please?

Also are people meeting in the spoons opposite the travel lodge on the friday night?

We've ended up staying at Jurys Inn which is pretty close to the middle of Manchester. Whilst it means we've got a little taxi ride to take it also means that come the Saturday night we should be well served for local bars and places to eat.

Much as I love Pinball and I did consider the lock-in I felt that two full days of playing Pinball will probably be sufficient. Hell, last time around my legs were killing me for days after because of being stood for so long.

Map for those coming. Satnav to M41 7TB. As you come off the motorway you should see signs for Play Expo and/or Event City.

Pin loaners dropping off on Friday should come up Mercury Way, then take the first major left turn which will bring you to a blue security gate. Explain you're dropping a pinball machine off, and they'll probably point you to the far end which is bay VE5. You can drive straight in and will no doubt see people to help you

On Saturday and Sunday you can follow the signs up Phoenix Way (green arrow) onto the main carpark. There is overflow parking both on Trafford Centre (Sealife Centre) and across the road to EventCity. Again, all will be signposted.

NLP-Map.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom