What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show 2016

No room at the Inn if you just try and book Saturday however if you book Friday and Saturday then there are rooms available but of course no good if you don't want to stay Friday - money grabbing so a so's :mad:

Boom :thumbs: just booked my tickets for the Saturday. Will be my 1st time at an expo like this and can't bloody wait...:clap:

this is now the UKs premier show so pinball fans would be mad to miss it! My hotel booked yonks ago but I don't drive so train awaits. would like to take games but would have to share with someone coming past Birmingham so even if you just have a suitable car with room for one send me a PM! I could bring a game that splits easily into two so doesn't have to be the worlds largest vehicle

Would love to help you out but I live just outside Middlesbrough. Pretty sure the missus would have something to say about a 4hr detour. Sorry:(

this is now the UKs premier show so pinball fans would be mad to miss it! My hotel booked yonks ago but I don't drive so train awaits. would like to take games but would have to share with someone coming past Birmingham so even if you just have a suitable car with room for one send me a PM! I could bring a game that splits easily into two so doesn't have to be the worlds largest vehicle

Yep .....last of the big 3 .Only place now you will get to see 100+ pins under one roof.

RIP - South Coast Slam
RIP - UK Pinball Party

If we bought a ticket for PlayExpo do we need another ticket for NLP? Wish I had seen this sooner now if the NLP ticket covers PlayExpo as well...

They're one and the same. But I think the NLP tickets get you early entry and at a discounted price too.

I'll be there both days. Can't wait.

How do you register for the lock in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(And is it a real lock in? Are you stuck inside until the next day?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too would be interesting in the lock in, details where to get a ticket for it please? :thumbs:

Dan aka @Wizards_Hat usually runs the lock in so would suggest that you pm him or seeing as poibug aka @TYHO has just mentioned it then pm him to register your interest.

I'm sure if you trawl back through old posts you will be able to see some pics/details of last year.

Back
Top Bottom