What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show 2016

You can pay that sort of money if you're prepared to stay out a few miles. We stayed Warrington way last year & the commute was fine being the weekend.

just booked travelodge next to chill factor for £47 per night(Fri&Sat) - dont think it will get better than that!!!

Cheers Kev

just booked travelodge next to chill factor for £47 per night(Fri&Sat) - dont think it will get better than that!!!

Cheers Kev

How did you manage that Kev? still showing £152 here for the 2. ( I'm already booked but others may benefit ).

just went on and booked it mate ??? best check I have the right one and dates!!!! hang on..................

I booked 3 miles out at Salford IBIS last year as I best guessed the dates and used booking.com so free cancelation. even that hotel has doubled since then.

I'll be there as usual crazy kids,driving round picking up n dropping off machines,setting up all electrics for the pinball machines and machine repairs throughout week end and generally knocking my plumbs out along side the rest of nlp boys n girls........al hopfully to bring a smile to you folks faces!!!!

I'll be there as usual crazy kids,driving round picking up n dropping off machines,setting up all electrics for the pinball machines and machine repairs throughout week end and generally knocking my plumbs out along side the rest of nlp boys n girls........al hopfully to bring a smile to you folks faces!!!!
Such a star Dave!!!!:clap:

10 - 6 from previous years iirc. Recommend getting there early as often quite a queue for entry.And you want all the time you can get inside as there is soooo much going on as well as the pinball.

However there has also been a 'secret' NLP Sat night pinball session in recent years ;):thumbs:
The "Lights out" lock-in is almost certain to be on again this year...you might want to include it in your plans people :thumbs::)

Regards,
Dan.

and of course getting your face dirty :) :rofl:

NLP Manchester 2014 pictures (7).JPG

i had fun setting this up, remember? you had to look up the centre of the playfield while i went and took a picture of you

guys - click on the RSVP thingy so i can see who's coming along

Last edited:
Maybe others can comment, but I'm pretty sure that the queues were quite manageable last year (for the first time ever!). The prepurchased tickets allow entry from 10am, and they put you into a fast queue

Non ticket holders start to enter at 11am, and that's a separate queue

The early bird tickets had practically no queue. About 2 mins queuing time. :thumbs:

Yes the only time really spent in the queue was waiting for opening time. They checked your ticket as you approached the queue and gave you your wristband then, so it was just a matter of showing your wristband as you walked in the door. Very well organised and I was inside within five minutes of opening, despite being well back in the queue. :thumbs:

Well it looks like i'm in. Just bought tickets for me and a few friends and we're booked into Jurys Inn in Manchester for the Saturday night.

Yeah, i'm aware the place we're staying is a bit away from the venue, but we're hoping to drop the car there and get a taxi down to avoid the parking nightmare a little. Looking forward to it already.

No showing from R&B this year as it's still in bits, but i'm hopeful that the playfield will get shipped away for painting after the summer period is over, so perhaps I can try to drag it along next year. I realise these shows rely on owners donating their machines to play so i'd love to be able to give something back.

Last edited:
How busy does the event get my son will be over then and I wouldnt mind taking him if i can get a room cheap enough. Hes got aspbergers so Im a lil worried it might be to packed for him

Back
Top Bottom