What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show 2016

Wizcat

Registered
Alias
Paul G
The Northern Lights Pinball Show will be returning to Manchester as part of Play Expo. The event takes place over the weekend of 8th and 9th of October

As in previous years, you can expect this to be one of the largest UK pinball events of the year. We're aiming for over 100 pins again, and will be glad to hear of contributions from the community in that regard (please contact @replicas for more info).

As part of Play Expo the event also includes a huge number of classic arcade games, hundreds of retro computers, CosPlay, market stalls, celebrities from movies and TV and basically enough fun activities to keep the whole family entertained throughout the weekend.

A limited number of discount tickets will be made available to the pinball community very soon. Keep an eye on our site for these as they become available www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone. As well as saving yourself a few quid, by buying direct from us you'll be helping our contribution to charity. Proceeds from this years show will be donated to Teenage Cancer Trust

hotels are silly prices at the moment are we getting any block booking discounts etc this year @Wizcat ?

Cheers kev

Nothing arranged with hotels, sorry guys. As you know, it's such a big event, beyond just pinball, that rooms do book up fast

I've just booked the Travelodge near Chill Factore, don't think there's going to be any bargains at Premier Trafford West this year.

They put prices up when play expo announced the dates.

Yep. Was just looking at that. Def beats Premier on price this year. Shame about the breakfast but you can always wander over to Premier and just pay for theirs if you want.
Not much chance of sneaking a free breakfast this year then ;)

I'm hoping to make this on the saturday ,
what time does it usually start and finish at?
thanks

10 - 6 from previous years iirc. Recommend getting there early as often quite a queue for entry.And you want all the time you can get inside as there is soooo much going on as well as the pinball.

However there has also been a 'secret' NLP Sat night pinball session in recent years ;):thumbs:

Good thing about the Travel Lodge is its just across the road from Spoons. So a 2min walk weather you're making your way to bed full of beer or going for breakfast in the morning. Also a lot cheaper than Premier Inn.
Its the preferred hotel for the NLP crew.

I'm also booked into the travelodge, nice and close to spoons and chill factore so will be pushing my luck on ski's again once my pin is dropped off on Friday :)

Im sure it was like £123 last time i checked?

The Travelodge was about £70 per person for 2 nights, shared room.

£35 a night doesn't seem too bad considering what Premier Inn asking.
Or half it again by sharing with 3 others in a family room for 4, it's the same price :thumbs:. One of you will need to pretend to be a child though.

The Travelodge was about £70 per person for 2 nights, shared room.

£35 a night doesn't seem too bad considering what Premier Inn asking.
It was £149 when I last checked! As soon as the Replay posted the dates, I tried to book, unless some of you guys got tipped off before I don't know how you got it for £35 a night.

Edit: £152 now

Back
Top Bottom