What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show 2016

How busy does the event get my son will be over then and I wouldnt mind taking him if i can get a room cheap enough. Hes got aspbergers so Im a lil worried it might be to packed for him
It's busy but the floor space is vast! Truly, it's on a scale way beyond any of the other dedicated pin shows. Honestly never really feels crowded. There are however busy long queues to get in first thing.

As Sarge says it does get busy but it is a vast space so plenty of open areas and you can beat the queues by getting an early entry ticket, pm Wizcat or Daz as NLP are selling discounted ones :thumbs:

Hotels you may struggle to get one close for a decent price but if you are prepared to travel then still cheap rooms available

A limited number of discount tickets will be made available to the pinball community very soon. Keep an eye on our site for these as they become available www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone. As well as saving yourself a few quid, by buying direct from us you'll be helping our contribution to charity. Proceeds from this years show will be donated to Teenage Cancer Trust

A limited number of discount tickets will be made available to the pinball community very soon. Keep an eye on our site for these as they become available www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone. As well as saving yourself a few quid, by buying direct from us you'll be helping our contribution to charity. Proceeds from this years show will be donated to Teenage Cancer Trust

I bought two weekend tickets from there last week, are they the discounted ones ?

Also booked a hotel (might be a B&B) Belforte house I think its called, twin for £69.95 for the Saturday night

I bought two weekend tickets from there last week, are they the discounted ones ?

Also booked a hotel (might be a B&B) Belforte house I think its called, twin for £69.95 for the Saturday night
Yep, those are the discounted tickets. Good find on the hotel too, looks about 10 or so mins from the venue by car :thumbs:

I would like to claim the find but it was all my good ladys work.

She has been worryingly keen on me going, hopefully its only new shoes or something shes ordered :rolleyes:

If she found a hotel nearby then surely she will have noticed that the venue is next to Trafford Centre , all those shops kerching, will be more than shoes by the end of the weekend!! :D

I have asked and there will be a Minecraft Zone at Manchester.
So are you making the trip up in October ?

There has been the last 2 years, with more pizza and doughnuts than you can imagine. Not as late at the UKPP last year though.

Usually buy a wristband off one of the nlp guys. Then at normal expo close go and stand out in the loading bay area, freezing your nuts off until we are allowed to sneak back in once security are happy everyone else has left.

Yes, the lock-in is confirmed for this year.
So for all you saddos that cant get enough of a fix during the day, there the night session as well.
Its once again being run by Dan again so big thanks to the guy once again for doing above and beyond for the late night pinball player.
I for one will be in the weatherspoons drinking beer.

Spot on there Steve.
Just finished a cracking meal now hitting the beer.
Its hotter than hell here but that helps the beer go down.

Awesome, can't wait to try it. Request, please add nudging ability so I don't feel like a twat this time trying to nudge the chair :D.

Turn off the bloody code that switches the flipper controls to opposing sides though would you? :p

Premier Inn just announced cheap/cheaper rooms from now to end of October :thumbs:

Ones near the event not as cheap as last year (got mine for £35 pn) but still cheaper than previously advertised :)

Back
Top Bottom