What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights at Play Expo Manchester. Official machine pledges.

Is there going to be any machines there with my work in? If so could the owners get in touch just so I can send one of my cards to put on the apron

I gotta say,thanks from all of us at NLP.To all who bought tickets,and especially those who pledged machines, you ROCK
Without you lot it doesn't happen,believe me.
Also I have to say what a kick ass list of games.Ok I may be biased a bit as an organiser of it, but it is lookin sweeet ain't it

Is there going to be any machines there with my work in? If so could the owners get in touch just so I can send one of my cards to put on the apron

if you could bring blu tac or similar,so long as owner ok with it as we put machine number on rh side of apron,and if there we like to leave the rule card in

any ticket allows you to get in from 10am.If u pay on the door it's 11am.Queuing vastly improved over recent years

Not having been before how does the early entry work to avoid the standard queue? Is there a separate entrance for the pinheads?

Cheers
Greg

Not having been before how does the early entry work to avoid the standard queue? Is there a separate entrance for the pinheads?

Cheers
Greg
No, same queue. Pinheads aren't the only early entrants. The last 2 years the queue has seemed huge 15-30 minutes before the doors open, but you get your ticket scanned whilst you are waiting in the queue (and wrist band applied). Once the doors open it moves really quickly as there isn't any money being handed over.

Last edited:
Yep, queues in the past have been bad. I normally get there early (9.15ish) and still half way back in the queue. You do get the added bonus of watching some of the Cosplay people parade up and down which makes us geeky pinheads feel normal. It's a great laugh and days seem to fly by. Really looking forward to it now especially as Star Wars and Dialled in are going to be there.

The nerd rush when the doors open as people flock to avoid long queue's at certain parts of the show is quite the sight to behold! :)

Thats why I'm glad the pinball area is normally at the far end

It is an awesome list several games I've not played before. Nice if there was more of the obscure ones but still great [emoji106]to the pledgers

No sailor man this year though :tut: Apologies to the disappointed ..

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I spent ages reading your review, tips and fine details of this 'underrated' game and was really looking forward to playing it.

Boo Hoo......

New kid !!! :p

How have you not been before Greg !!?? :eek:

You're gonna love it

Went to Play Expo Balckpool years ago but not Manchester. It's a long way for me from Poole and yes comp helps! but there's also a ukvac meet at Arcade Club Sat eve so be great to catch up with both pin heads and vid fans.

Shame you're not going Ive but know how far it is for us.

Badly want to go to this. Got a good number of friends heading up for the video game side of things. Unfortunately my best friend from back home decided the 14th would be a god day to get married and I've got to do my master of ceremonies bit. Awful timing this guy

Went to Play Expo Balckpool years ago but not Manchester. It's a long way for me from Poole and yes comp helps! but there's also a ukvac meet at Arcade Club Sat eve so be great to catch up with both pin heads and vid fans.

Shame you're not going Ive but know how far it is for us.

Ha that's not far try from north Devon [emoji13]

Badly want to go to this. Got a good number of friends heading up for the video game side of things. Unfortunately my best friend from back home decided the 14th would be a god day to get married and I've got to do my master of ceremonies bit. Awful timing this guy

You can always find a new best friend? Only joking, some things are more important than Pins and Vids. There's always next year.

Bit late, but I can bring my TSPP. Fully working. No skill posts. Yes, you can use it for comps. (I don't know how to set it up for comps) Please let me know if you want it. What is the time slot for delivery and set up? Please put me down for the "lock in". No guests.
PM incoming .

How does advertising your pin for sale work at the event? Still awaiting for confirmation that the pin is able to be collected for the event also? Any help would be greatful. Thanks

Due to a recent purchase, my Batman 66 might just be available if anyone falls in love with it. I won't be giving it away, but it'll certainly be cheaper than a new one.

Back
Top Bottom