What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights at Play Expo Manchester. Official machine pledges.

Lock-in places are currently being finalised - if anyone wants to guarantee a place by pledging a machine & letting me know they want in to the lock-in (you also get a place for a guest if you have one), please don't leave it much longer.

(Lock-in for pin-pledgers: Sat 7-12; £5 per head; free pizza, (soft) drinks*, & other assorted nibbles; unrestricted access to all the pinball area of the show without the crowds...well, unless you're trying to play Popeye!)
[*soft drinks are provided, but you are more than welcome to bring anything else you'd like to consume...or share!]

Regards,
Dan.
Hi Dan. Please would you put me and James on the reserve list? If there is anything we could help with we would be more than willing. Thank you.

Are any of you guys meeting up in the spoons on the Friday night like last year? As I'm on my own this year don't wanna look a complete looser when I go over for my tea and drinks lol

Me and James will be, Gary Stern was there a couple of years ago. If it's good enough for such a kewl dude it can't be bad!! :thumbs:

I might be a bit late on this, but any links to hotels close by ?

Glad to hear you're making the trip Craig, can't recall seeing you there before :thumbs:
It's always fallen at a terrible time for me with work (unfortunately it has this year too, hence the reason I'm only there on Sunday this year!)

But I've always wanted to come up to the show and the fact that there is an awesome tournament being run helps too :) will be a bit squeeky bum time trying to qualify in 2 hours on Sunday morning, fingers crossed

I’m in the holiday inn still a few rooms left (not cheap tho)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom