What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights at Play Expo Manchester. Official machine pledges.

Is it in the same arena ? We had a map last year with directions where to unload, do you still have that if its in the same place ?
I will be down Saturday morning around 8am, can you save me a space in a good location, if possible next to StarWars by the pinball Heaven stand, just so I can park R2 when charging and then I can go play some pins.
Many Thanks
Same as last year.
All in hand for R2 secure space for charging.
D.

I’m flying in on Saturday morning, staying st the holiday inn, at the lock in and flying out Sunday afternoon! Have to be back in London for 7pm hence taking the plane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 personal requests to pin donators or anyone setting up someone else's machine,
1) please level your machine, nothing more annoying than a machine that isn't level ( to me at least! :D). And level the playfield not the cabinet, yes I've seen that done and proved it isn't good enough to do it that way.

2) Please return to the machine once the show is underway to make sure it can be heard, its quite a shock how loud these shows get and there's nothing more boring than a machine with apparently no sound.

End of rant. :D

2 personal requests to pin donators or anyone setting up someone else's machine,
1) please level your machine, nothing more annoying than a machine that isn't level ( to me at least! :D). And level the playfield not the cabinet, yes I've seen that done and proved it isn't good enough to do it that way.

2) Please return to the machine once the show is underway to make sure it can be heard, its quite a shock how loud these shows get and there's nothing more boring than a machine with apparently no sound.

End of rant. :D

sadly mate sound wise doesn't really work.The sound just melds together,generally.Exception being some Gottlieb sys 80b games with speakers higher up

I refused to stay in that Travel Lodge after last year. Was more expensive then Premier, the room was cold, and the 2nd bed in the twin room was basically a f*cking fold up camp bed thing with a tea towel for a mattress. Should have kicked off really. The only plus is its basically next door to Spoons.

I refused to stay in that Travel Lodge after last year. Was more expensive then Premier, the room was cold, and the 2nd bed in the twin room was basically a f*cking fold up camp bed thing with a tea towel for a mattress. Should have kicked off really. The only plus is its basically next door to Spoons.

Premier Inn was cheaper when I booked too plus its got a pub attached so I can get a full English :) Also within walking distance of the Spoons :thumbs:

Travelodge are the worst, much prefer Premier Inn if I had to choose between the two

sadly mate sound wise doesn't really work.The sound just melds together,generally.Exception being some Gottlieb sys 80b games with speakers higher up
Nah you can usually hear enough if its been turned up sufficiently. Remember the Hook last year? could hear that in the car park :D

I stayed in the PI last time and it was fine apart from it having half a wedding staying there and it kicking off. The breakfast was superb!

Premier Inn West for me, and there all weekend inc lock in. Skiing at the snowdome after dropping machine off Friday :).

Yeah I'll be there both days again, no lock in and no hotel, see you all there!

Nah you can usually hear enough if its been turned up sufficiently. Remember the Hook last year? could hear that in the car park :D
Ah but then it just becomes a volume battle :D

I'd kindly request that pin loaners enable SLOW RESTART, so that you can reset games to single player by holding in the start button. Nothing more annoying than having to plunge through a four player game (and don't want to be power-cycling machines too often really).

Dude I’ve no idea where we were, but you kipped on the floor, probably for no money, and blagged into a free breakfast so stop moaning. Bloody freeloaders

I think last year someone kindly sorted out some 'Pinballinfo Name' badges ........which were useful for putting names to faces ... is that happening again ? :) Can't rememeber who sorted it
That was me...think I might have some left...& I suppose I can always sink more of the work printing budget into making some more :D

They'll be on the NLP desk...come & grab one.
Name badge 2.jpg

Regards,
Dan.

I can’t make this event this year so I’m bloody jealous of the lot of you. You are all a bunch of #bastards# and I hope you all have a lovely time :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

also proud to announce @Wizcat has been busy:thumbs: and the NLP dancemat/pin combo is making a pleasant return so ya can dance like a tw@ and play pinball at the same time

Awesome huh?try it out - burn some calories peeps:eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom