What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North East Retro Gaming Event 29th&30th June 2013

Is WOZ goingg to be there? If it is I take it its the prototype machine that's been doing the rounds. The boards in it can't run the latest code which is a shame

Is WOZ goingg to be there? If it is I take it its the prototype machine that's been doing the rounds. The boards in it can't run the latest code which is a shame

It's going to be there but I'm assured it'll be updated and running the latest released software :)

Thats interesting. I wonder if PH have had the latest boards shipped over to retrofit to the game?

Ill hopefully have my own in the next few weeks, or maybe that's wishful thinking haha

Thats interesting. I wonder if PH have had the latest boards shipped over to retrofit to the game?

Ill hopefully have my own in the next few weeks, or maybe that's wishful thinking haha

Its only a driver board isn't it? There would be no reason why the PC part wouldn't be compatible.

Hard Drive is being sent over as we speak, Hopefully the WoZ will be running the latest code at the NERG Show.

Remember, everyone is invited to the after show party at The Swallow Hotel on Saturday night :)

Who needs tickets reserved for the after show party on Saturday night?

Machine donators are already included.

Can I have a ticket held please, I'm staying at the swallow and know a few of the machine donators so will be looking for a social few with them. Cheers.

Really wish I could have made it along to this, especially as it's only an hour or two's drive for me. But alas i've got too many other things going on.

I really hope it's a huge success and it's repeated again. I've already warned the wife that next year i'd like to visit a couple of shows.

Aye, comin down on my own n meeting the rest of the Scottish contingent there along with some members of another forum. Cheers.

Hard Drive is being sent over as we speak, Hopefully the WoZ will be running the latest code at the NERG Show.

Cool. Be good to play the latest code. I've been reliably informed by Phil that mine should be coming over the water. . . . at some point in the future haha

Phil just wondering what the plan is with getting my machine there.Im happy to just bring it in the morning as i live about 2mile from the stadium or on the Friday night.

Jersey Jack has a new name according to Phil, "last min dot com" Its on its way.

So I've heard haha. Apparently it won't be running the very latest software due to the hardware in it but its still a big leap from its first public showing in January

I'm interested to hear why you think the hardware isnt compatible with the latest software? As I said before, it's an ATX PC and a driver board...

Two van loads prepped for tomorrow and the rest of the machines in the garage waiting to be collected. The fun starts at 7am in the morning!

Looking forward to the weekend. Should be setting off soon once we've loaded machines in the rain... :eek:

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0206.jpg

Good day at nerg some nice pins, a great Shadow, Indy 500, Woz and of course Matrix there.

I've a lot of love for the Shadow now and also... Starship troopers.

Back
Top Bottom