What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North East Retro Gaming Event 29th&30th June 2013

Hi. Thanks for the offer. The generosity has been amazing for this event. I'll drop you a PM.

Just a quick update for everyone....

Pinball machines announced so far is 28 with over 35 confirmed for the event to date.

28 video machines announced so far with many more to come. Think it's up to 60 so far!

Around 40 old skool consoles and computers will be displayed also.

The Swallow hotel has an offer on at the moment where if you book online, you get dinner, bed and breakfast for around £55 per night! Booking must be before the end of April though. Link is on the NERG website.

Machine contributions so far have been very generous and welcoming. Thank you! Still room for more though. :)

Some traders have agreed to attend but details are still to be announced.

Announcements are made daily on facebook and twitter in conjunction with the website updates.

www.northeastretrogaming.com

Any questions, please feel free to contact me via facebook, twitter, pm or email.

Philip

Errrrr......other people chatting. They haven't called me. Think I've been forgotten about ?

is he gonna call you then? so far it's just some girl talking about her haunted bedroom and then getting called a racist by the DJ

I got an email apology this morning. Can you believe I was pushed aside for Sacha the DJ and his bloody 50 free tickets?? Going to do a pre recorded interview tomorrow. :)

Not too long to go till this event, so who's going and is anyone taking any tables that will be up for sale???

Have a mint corvette which I will prob be moving on shortly,wasn't lending it to the show but if there's any interest than maybe.Be looking for about£1500 for it as it is immaculate.
Currently lending my Afm to the show.

I have no issues at all with suppliers putting "for sale" signs on their machines. Just make sure it's there for the full weekend :)

Back
Top Bottom