What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Hi Martin:wave:

Anyone else have to google where Beare Green was? :oops: Well now I know... Fair amount of people within driving distance of you.

Beare Green is in the middle of nowhere :cool: I've been driving all around the country repairing pins.

In which thread should I offer my pinball repair service ?

Beare Green is in the middle of nowhere :cool: I've been driving all around the country repairing pins.

In which thread should I offer my pinball repair service ?
Welcome and good to have you aboard Martin!

You can post details of your repair service in the 'Technical Questions And Help' section of the forums. I can then 'sticky' it for you.

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/forums/technical-questions-help.14/

You may well have a few customers now that Andy Pinball Mania is not travelling so far for repairs, Especially down in the South :)

Cheers

Welcome and good to have you aboard Martin!

You can post details of your repair service in the 'Technical Questions And Help' section of the forums. I can then 'sticky' it for you.

You may well have a few customers now that Andy Pinball Mania is not travelling so far repairs Especially down in the South :)

Cheers

Thanks !

WIll do !

I've been on Pinball forum for around 8 weeks and can honestly say its a pleasure.
The members dont judge, no question is too silly :cuckoo:, the knowledge of members is outstanding and the welcome is warm.... If you're thinking shall I, shan't I? then get it done.

John the Noob :clap:

Hello from another new member.
Came here via Pinside after being invited over by Pinballgeek and Jsyjay. Thanks guys.
I look forward to joining in the fun.

Cheers,
Bryn.

Cheers guys.
Just trying to find my way around the forum. Different format and layout to the 'other side'.
:)

Hi Guys:wave:

Far less posters on here than Pinside but it's way easier to keep track of what's going on

hi my name is gaz I live in Manchester I don't own any pins but I would like to get one or two for my arcade room to go with my arcade machines

hi my name is gaz I live in Manchester I don't own any pins but I would like to get one or two for my arcade room to go with my arcade machines

Welcome gaz, once you get one you get addicted more keep coming :D
I recommend going to play expo which isn't far from you in october as you will get to play a fair few machines and make your mind up on what you wouldn't mind owning

Last edited:
Welcome Gaz,

I'd say don't do it but is sounds like you've already got an addiction! Just be prepared to move on your arcade machines so you can get more pins.

Welcome gaz, once you get one you get addicted more keep coming :D
I recommend going to play expo which isn't far from you in october as you will get to play a fair few machines and make your mind up on what you wouldn't mind owning
hi mate I go to the shows quite a bit I live close to arcade club to .at the minute im just looking for cheap pins I also need to cut the amount off arcade machine ive got

Welcome Gaz,

I'd say don't do it but is sounds like you've already got an addiction! Just be prepared to move on your arcade machines so you can get more pins.
hi ive got room for two pins at the minute but im cutting back on my arcade cabs and selling off some off my pcb so it will give me a bit more room

So your looking at 2 pins just now but already looking at making room for more? Well done!!!
:) you can never have to much room my arcade is a 25ft by 20 log shed which ive fitted central heating in ive got 13 cabs in there at the minute and another one on the way so ive decided to sell a few cab so ive got more room just got to decide witch cabs to sell

Back
Top Bottom