What's new

New members - say hello right here : )

Where in South London, John?

There are several pinheads who may be near you - New Cross, Bromley, Croydon, Crawley for example. Plus several dotted around N, E, W London, the south coast etc

Say any pinheads in the home counties? Surrey / Hampshire area?

not 100% accurate - Only accurate as far as people's locations - I appreciate not everyone here wants others to know exactly where they are, however City's and towns are large enough to hide away in :) )

Hence why i ask if people could put a rough location in their profile ;)

Hi everyone, another new one and pinball on the hole is quite new to me.
Again tpb is what really set it off with me,
Myself and my eldest daughter (7) really wanted to build a vpcab, so I built a mini one with tpb running,
Now were wanting a full size vpcab so are in the process of doing that,
But obviously what it really comes down to is wanting the real thing,
I will be saving for one in the future but one on the lower end of the price range, I'll look more into affordable cabs,
My daughter on the other hand wants to go all out on a wizard of oz (feel bad but I can't see that happening).
A couple of years ago I built a hyperspin machine and since then have wanted a pinball machine , and now with the help from this site my ambition to get a table has hit the roof.
Anyway, thank you to judge dreads for introducing me, had absolutely no one to talk to about my interest , it's quite scares in Watford.

Welcome Matt. I was living in Watford until the end of last year but have moved up the road to Luton. I met one other Pin collector in Bushey.
Our general advice would be that it is painful to own just one pinball machine and usually turns into a collection very quickly. ;)

Thank everyone,
I think I will risk getting myself one and hope it doesn't turn into too much of a expensive addiction,
I saw that bad cats pin on here, and thinking that might be a good pin to start with .
Did you know of anywhere round watford to play, my daughter still doesn't quite understand that pinball is not actually a tv in a box.
( " bad cats to start with", already thinking of more, ow god).

Thank everyone,
I think I will risk getting myself one and hope it doesn't turn into too much of a expensive addiction,
I saw that bad cats pin on here, and thinking that might be a good pin to start with .
Did you know of anywhere round watford to play, my daughter still doesn't quite understand that pinball is not actually a tv in a box.
( " bad cats to start with", already thinking of more, ow god).

Matt

I'm the guy with Bad Cats, which was my 2nd machine, now have 10, have sold 2, so 12 machines all in just over 2 years :hmm:

Just drop me a PM if need any further info on Bad Cats

Regards

Ian

Hello, I've been lurking a good while, made a few posts, been to a few shows too, I'm Matt, son of Kev (Newdos). Love the site and learning loads from reading everyone's shop logs and helping out with them at home when i get a chance, would love to own my own machine but hence living in a second floor flat and being pretty skint most of the time i can't yet.

Look forward to seeing some faces at NLP in Manchester in a couple of weeks and enjoying some pins and maybe a beverage or two... or seven...

Hi, my name is Luke and i'm just starting out on here. Like playing pinball alot on my parents tablets and play sometimes in a club with my dad.

Welcome to Pinball Info Luke,
Hope your coming up to Manchester this weekend for the Northern Lights Pinball Show.
It's going to be a cracker with around 120 machines all on free play.

Welcome to Pinball Info Luke,
Hope your coming up to Manchester this weekend for the Northern Lights Pinball Show.
It's going to be a cracker with around 120 machines all on free play.

and a handfull in comps like the AC/DC's,NBA's and Soccer in the EM challenge

Back
Top Bottom