What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Thanks for the welcome guys [emoji2] will defo need to wander down the village and drop in if the sith master is calling me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's surprising just how many pinheads live in and around such a small village like Pudsey.

Hello everyone,

I guess im the definition of a total newbie and someone who knows nothing (at the moment) about the technical aspect and history behind pinball machines.
Recently I have been left a BRIDE OF PINBOT pinball machine complete and working and im looking to sell it, ive posted the full details in the for sale section of this forum but was also advised to introduce myself here
any help or steer in the right direction to sell this would be great, I also have some Japanese slot machines too (Tekken, Star wars and one other)
If anyone would like more details or to come take a look heres my number 07467058476 im looking for £1000 ono

Many Thanks :)

Welcome to the forum Zaheer,
1k for a BoP is a little steep but I also noticed you have it listed on ebay so that should show it's true value.
Hopefully you will get close to your asking price.
Good luck with the sale.

Hi all. I've been lurking on here for a while, but decided it's time I should sign up properly and say hi. I've got a mame cab that I'm guessing most on here won't be interested in, but today my first pinball machine arrived. It's a Revenge from Mars. It's in pretty good shape, but there are quite a few bits I'd like to do to it to make it better. I've currently got it at work while I move things around at home to make a space, but once it's home I'll start a bit of a project log with what I'll be doing to it.... Though whilst it's at work I can have a play on it during my tea breaks ;-)

Welcome to Pinball Info Davey.
Look forward to the fix up log but in the meantime enjoy a few games.

Welcome Janos and Davey

Janos, i knew i'd seen your face and name somewhere before recently, and finally tracked it down: http://heighwaypinball.com/?page_id=254

congratulations on being in there in a developing pinball machine factory, that must be super exciting. don't be surprised if i ever catch you drunk if i try to get insider info out of you, on future pinball titles, gossip and rumours, game status etc.

Hi all some of you might know me from the jamma+ / ukvac forums, I've been collecting video arcade games for over 10 years. I recently picked up a Simpsons (data east) locally as I've always wanted one, since starting work on it I have also been motivated to dig out my firepower pinball from storage that I've had for 5 or 6 years. So two projects on the go and little to know knowledge on pinball restoration, should be fun. :)

Hi all some of you might know me from the jamma+ / ukvac forums, I've been collecting video arcade games for over 10 years. I recently picked up a Simpsons (data east) locally as I've always wanted one, since starting work on it I have also been motivated to dig out my firepower pinball from storage that I've had for 5 or 6 years. So two projects on the go and little to know knowledge on pinball restoration, should be fun. :)

Nice! Best of luck with the restorations, it's a lot of work and learning for your first (I'm still working on mine) but worth the effort and there's plenty of great advice to be found here.

Morning everyone. Have been lurking here for a couple of weeks so thought I'd join :)

Would describe myself as an enthusiastic amateur when it comes to pinball, love the game but outside of events rarely get the chance to play real tables. Used to play them all the time in arcades during my mis-spent youth, those were the days.

Am in the process of wanting to buy my first table, not looking for a AAA game by any means or one in collectors condition, heck I even liked playing Hurricane and that seems to get a lot of stick. Will be keeping an eye closely on the for sale and eBay discussion threads for advice and info. My budget depends on how much some things I'll be selling soon make, but will be in the region of £1k to £1500 ish, emphasis on the ish.

If I can convince a mate to come will also be attending the pinball party on the Saturday, May even enter the open tournament (and promptly get my **** handed to me) :rofl:

Hi everyone,

I have recently joined as a member.

I first got into pinball at the age of 10, when I went to a new year's eve party with my parents. Thought I would be bored, until I saw an electro-mechanical pinball machine in the basement and have been fixated with pinball ever since. I am now 40! My first game was a Gottlieb Gridiron, followed by Jungle Lord, Xenon, Black Knight, Haunted House (never worked!) and Twilight Zone. I currently have a Stern Transformers and a Wizard of Oz LE. I'm keen to get more involved in this fantastic hobby. Hoping to go to the Pinball Party in Daventry.

Regards

Michael

Hi everyone,

I have recently joined as a member.

I first got into pinball at the age of 10, when I went to a new year's eve party with my parents. Thought I would be bored, until I saw an electro-mechanical pinball machine in the basement and have been fixated with pinball ever since. I am now 40! My first game was a Gottlieb Gridiron, followed by Jungle Lord, Xenon, Black Knight, Haunted House (never worked!) and Twilight Zone. I currently have a Stern Transformers and a Wizard of Oz LE. I'm keen to get more involved in this fantastic hobby. Hoping to go to the Pinball Party in Daventry.

Regards

Michael

A sys 80 Gottlieb not working?Fancy that ;)
I love the Gottliebs,and welcome to the forum
I am a newbie too,only about 15 years or so into pin ownership!

Back
Top Bottom