What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Actually missed this first time and the most important part, what type of dog do you have and please post some pictures, dogs are awesome :)

Nice looking pup Richard! I have two mutts (half plott hound + something, and half boxer / mastiff), and today I'll have 6 or 7 or 8 day old baby chickens showing up in the mail (yes. only legal way to ship chickens in the USA is in a box by postman!).

Nice looking pup Richard! I have two mutts (half plott hound + something, and half boxer / mastiff), and today I'll have 6 or 7 or 8 day old baby chickens showing up in the mail (yes. only legal way to ship chickens in the USA is in a box by postman!).

You'd probably get prosecuted for that over here :)

I presume you don't just go into the post office with a package and say "Here's 10 bucks, ship this to Alaska will you?"

Hi
Just joined my name is Brian live in Irvine Ayrshire which is about 35 miles from Glasgow down the coast been into pinball and arcades for years I built a games room about 6 years ago but never put a pinball machine in till about 2 years ago had the usual arcade machine,fruit machine,pool table,bought a DM and that was me hooked one wasn't enough as you know so bought LAH last year played that a lot so DM was getting neglected so that that got moved on about 5 weeks ago and now I can't handle having one machine so back to looking.

Not very good at fixing them but I give it a try hope to get some tips here.

Cheers Brian.

Brian, welcome to Pinball Info.
There's a great few people around the Glasgow area so you're not alone up there.
Check out the league for your area, it's a great way to meet other pinheads and play loads of other games.

Hello & welcome.

What sort of games are you looking for?
No specific one's would love to buy some of the new sterns but the other half kind of put the end to that rabbiting on about holidays new windows blah blah blah have played a good few different games as there is a fella in East Kilbride about half an hour from me who has always got between 8 and 10 games at any one time,I bought my LAH from him and it was immaculate .

Hello,
I have been collecting pins for about 12 years. You start with one and somehow they multiply. I like to lurk on different sites
as they are a wealth of useful information and ideas.
Paul

Hi all, just saying hello, been having a good dig round the site and enjoying reading some of the great jobs people have done in restoring their machines. Just coming to the end of doing up our latest house and fancy a pinball to play and tinker with. Have fond memories of playing an old Addams and an Indiana Jones and more recently every campsite we've been to in France seemed to have a pinball or two. Trying to get an idea of values, was looking earlier on gumtree and a Bally Centaur that had been garaged for a few years came on, but was then gone in 15 mins! Was advertised at £350,? I'm assuming I've just missed my first steal :( Was anyone on here quick off the mark?

Rigsbin,
Welcome to Pinball Info.
Good to see another from Lancashire. There's quite a few of us on here.

Welcome Rigsbin, if that Centaur did go for £350 then someone had a bargain, unless of course it was a basket case. I think the last one I saw for sale went for about £1200.

Hello my name is Anthony from newcastle only got into pinball in the last year thanks to the pinball arcade. Went to NERG and fell in love with the real thing so have been keeping my eye on the for sale section looking for a budget starter pin. As well as reading the shop logs and drooling over some of the machines

Back
Top Bottom