What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Attack from Mars remake

It does look stunning, could be tempted to up grade

so CGC have made some of the non-matched LE's; they are now making MMRs and then go back to making AFMR. At the rate they build I would expect end of September at the latest. Then 4 weeks for shipping? So still October. I can't see it trailing on into November let alone December! @philpalmer any clues yet ? :)

Seems like a big pin shipment is landing in oct as 3 dealers have all told me oct on 3 or 4 different pin lol

I'm not a time waster honest

dood, only one place to buy a pinball from in the UK - thats Phil at Pinball Heaven.

I’m now on the list for one of these - my first nib
Excited:)
Nice one andy, i'm sure you'll love it. I love my AFM and was chuffed to finally get a bloody topper for it (coming soon). I was sorely tempted by the remake but with Dialed In and a Ghostbusters LE, got to leave some for HMRC :(

Nice one andy, i'm sure you'll love it. I love my AFM and was chuffed to finally get a bloody topper for it (coming soon). I was sorely tempted by the remake but with Dialed In and a Ghostbusters LE, got to leave some for HMRC :(
Cheers Martyn

Ha ha you need a good accountant!

Heard loads of good things about dialled in. Feel a trip to Wakefield coming!!

Always welcome mate. DI and GB are in the house, no room at the office, but may have a juggle about. Still rebuilding my TOM... slowly.

Tax is a pain, it's always the "payment on account" extras that get me! My accountant is a good bloke, I think it's me thats the problem.

I've spent a bit on my AFM add-ons and I guess if I didnt have it, I'd have gone for the remake, looks great.

As much as I like the GB, I was disturbed by a coil just giving up the ghost(!) and snapping. Its my only grumble about sterns, despite loving LOTR and TWD.

AFM is such a great players game - right up your street.

just put my deposit down on the remake

cant wait its my first NIB pin and my first pin in about 15 years since I sold my mr and mrs pacman!

I was torn between this and GB so hopefully ive made the right choice

So everyone has paid for there AFMR and the first order is coming at some point soon from Pinball Heaven.

Who has order one of these amazing pins and what have you gone for.

Can't wait to get mine. Going to be a fun

I paid for mine months ago because I had a matching LTD edition number :)

So looking forward to this. Are you in for an LE?

Neil.

Yes a le, can't wait to get it, crossing fingers that it is cactus canyon on the cards for there next one.

Wonder how many le are coming in

Phil thinks end of the month / first week of dec - def before Xmas!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

i think the fact that hadfields got bombarded with phone calls and e mails when di arrived that is why
rest assure afm is nearly here and transport is getting sorted you should be up and playing before x mass

No one will see it this week. Probably all delivered the week pre xmas

Ship lands 13th Dec.

Please don't call hadfields. Wait for them to call you.

They land with hadfields tomorrow, we should hear from them tomorrow.

They normally ring the day before delivery, so unless they’re delivering them all in one day....
Fingers crossed for a pre xmas delivery date though.

Back
Top Bottom