What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Attack from Mars remake

nothing confirmed yet, i am told i will know a little time before its announced.

Some some details 'leaked'.

3 editions.

Top of the range is collector's edition. Green trim. Larger LCD screen. And interactive topper designed by one of the original AFM guys.

Everything will be revealed in next 10 days for sure.

And going into production fairly soon as well.

Kaneda pinball podcast into google. Episode 99 afmr info. Sounds good just thinking what price they will be as the exchange is so poo.

Can't miss one of these

Sounds like they're throwing everything at the collector's edition to justify the price, surely can't be dearer than an MM remake though, or can it?

it will be the same in $ but more in £. MM the fx was 1.5, now its 1.2.... so I think £8495

yes that is the 8495... i don't know as i haven't worked it out yet but shouldn't be much different...

About double the price I sold my last one for with Colour DMD then!

Still, I've been very happy with my MMR, most reliable machine I own. Had quite a few costly problems with my original AFM in the short time I owned it.

LE will sell out fast.

Only 500.

Game will be available in three distinct models:
- Classic Edition: Faithful to the original. Standard sized LCD Green Display, can be upgraded to Color Display for additional fee. All LED lighting throughout machine. Enhanced sound system. Stainless steel cabinet trim.
Shaker motor can be added at additional cost.
Includes 6 month electronics warranty & 3 month mechanical warranty.

- Special Edition: Extra Large LCD Color Display, Metallic Saucers, Tri-color LED on main saucer, stainless steel cabinet trim. Multicolored backbox speakers. Shaker Motor included.
Includes 12 month electronics warranty & 6 month mechanical warranty

- Limited Edition (500 units)
Extra Large LCD Color Display, Metallic Saucers, Tri-color LEDs on all saucers, Martian Green cabinet trim. Cabinet mirror blades. Multicolored backbox speakers. Shaker Motor included. Custom designed Interactive mechanical Martian topper designed by Doug Watson. Martian moves up and down. His eyes light up and multicolored Leds around topper.
Includes 24 month electronics warranty & 12 month mechanical warranty.

Pricing will be announced within the next week.
No deposits are to be taken at this time as Distributors do not know what their allocations will be for the LE Model. But you are encouraged to contact your local distributor if you are "interested" in purchasing one of these models. $1,000 deposit required to reserve a Limited Edition.

That said, depends on pricing......

And I am not a fan of the green trim.

Black would be better?

Big discussions on pinside at the mo at as usual mixed feelings. The 'DMD' is so wide because on AFM you score gazillions of points and need space for all those 000000000000000's.

Agree, Alien is looking better by the day on all accounts

Suddenly Alien looks even more of a good price. And it's not an old game that surely everyone has played to death.

So standard Alien is $6450 - do we just divide this by the dollar rate to get UK price? Just curious as not even played it yet.

Happy I own a very nice minty original (inc pdi glass, shaker, colour dmd, enhanced red eye aliens, comet led's, led OCD etc).

I think its an odd choice for a remake although it's a great game - I realise limitations due to licensing.

Back
Top Bottom