What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Laughing Clown

I call fake on the Brighton Crazy Mouse ride. The picture shows a place with sun and it has rained or blown a gale every time I have visited Brighton. :)

Think it's been photo shopped.
Every time we go down it's always been raining.

Here is a snap of me and my big bro with the scary S.O.B.
I would guess that this must have been 1985 or 86.
Brings back some great memories. Good times! :thumbs:

IMG_0002.jpg

Why is it trying to come through my computer screen? Tell me again why this is a good idea too.

It will get you eventually mate. Don't leave it on the screen and turn your back!!

Hey! It's a good idea because next time you are down you can come over and marvel at how glorious he is! Bring the kids! Why should I be the only one emotionally disturbed by this monster?

Reactions: JT.
No don't get me wrong I love horror and generally messed up stuff but even that thing scares me lol would freak the hell out of my son

maybe Dean should use that clown gif as his avatar for a while just to creep us all out:

gif clown.gif gif clown.gif

if i post two of them, your eyes can enjoy one each without one of them getting all jealous:

gif clown.gif gif clown.gif

gif clown.gif

make it stop!

This thread has got to stop.
I'm not going to be able to sleep with all those images of clowns in my head.
Stop it now.

The film starts off great and ends up really ****. Which is a shame. A great candidate for a remake. The book is fantastic though. So much better. One of my favs.

It was good up untill they unveil him as a stupid looking spider thing. There is a remake in the pipeline btw

It was good up untill they unveil him as a stupid looking spider thing. There is a remake in the pipeline btw

Yeah the spider thing totally kills the film.

That remake has been in the pipeline for donkeys years. Not sure it will ever actually happen. Would be cool though. They would have to do it as a trilogy to do it any justice though.

Yup like most of kings stuff it needs to be a mini series

Agreed. But it would be nice to have a proper budget for once instead of all these crappy tv movies. His books never get the treatment they deserve when it comes to making film versions. With a couple of exceptions of course.

Back
Top Bottom