What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Laughing Clown

Some where pretty good I've got most I much prefer kings remake of the shining. Did you know the recent carrie remake is the second remake?

Yeah I've not seen the new one yet but I've seen the other 2 versions.

I do like the SK version of The Shining as it is very faithful to the book but I do think the Kubrick version is a better film overall. Both are good though.

My Mother has an original 1960's Williams Peppy the Clown. Not laughing but you can make him dance :) Scored it from an arcade i was getting an Atari Starwars cockpit from in about 2002.
Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_217 using Tapatalk

Thread full of nightmares this is. I couldn't have one of those things in my house after watching 'Dead silence':

I love that film! I love anything with creepy clowns and dummys etc. Probably explains why I love Funhouse so much too. (The pinball that is, not the Pat Sharp gameshow....)

Wow! Love the effects on this one. Funny, clowns don't bother me at all. Probably because I never had a bad clown experience as a kid. However, I do get a bit freaked out by big plants. Now, that doesn't include trees because they're supposed to be big, it's to do with plants what are actually much bigger that they should be. Things like cacti. Cacti are supposed to be 6" high on my window ledge. Have you seen the proper ones? 100 years old and over 10m tall. Not right. Or Gunnera Manicata, commonly known as Giant Ornamental Rhubarb. Leaves 8-10' wide. But it's the flowers that really freak me out. Way to Triffid-like. Guess which horror B-movies I use to to watch as a kid...

pics.davesgarden.com_pics_2004_10_31_KMAC_03005c.jpg

@Nedreud, with that phobia, don't come to my house until we sort a few more things. I garden that has been growing out of control for the last 50 years. Actually, I fear there is a clown living out there...

Those masks are awesome. Someone must have made a topper out of something like that?

Just get one of those masks that Keith Lemon uses on Celebrity Juice. Shaaaamon!

Keith Lemon is a funny man. i never liked him in his previous incarnation in Bo Selecta, i just never 'got' the masks and faces even though i appreciated him ripping the **** out of Black Spice as i never liked that arrogant cow, i was so pleased to hear when Eddie Murphy shagged her and got her pregged up and then dumped her like a turd.

were those Selecta faces based on Alice Barry out of Shameless by any chance?

Dean - I've been doing some research for you whilst on holiday in what could be considered, in part, to be a museum of 'laughing clowns' .

I've got some brief videos to share with you (nudge, nudge, wink, wink ;):eek:)when I'm back to somewhere approaching a fast broadband connection......

Have you actually thought of making one ?
How hard can it be and a dam sight cheaper.
After all its just a glass cabinet with a doll in it. And a bit more.

Have you actually thought of making one ?
How hard can it be and a dam sight cheaper.
After all its just a glass cabinet with a doll in it. And a bit more.

Yes Daz! I am defo going to be making something soon. Probably a clown. It's going to be my winter project this year.

Not a freaky clown, but fantastically awesome non the less:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Back
Top Bottom